"She's been gone a tick, that's not good." John said as he sniffed a bottle of milk that was sitting on the counter.

"Yeah, thanks." Sara shot back.

Nora suddenly turned towards a mirror that was broken, "There."

"What? What do you see?" Sara asked her as the three others walked towards her.

"He had her. Here." Nora pointed at the broken mirror, touching the mirror.

"Ava..." Sara trailed off.

"That doesn't mean she's dead." Nora tried to reassure her.

"It doesn't mean she's alive either." John argued.

"Not helping." Myra shook her head at him as Nora shot him an annoyed look.

Nora touched the mirror again and seemed to get a sort of vision before she looked at all of them, "I know where she is?"

Sara looked hopeful, "Let's go."

>> >> >>

Nora led them to a small motel inn which did not look like a place that anyone would willingly go which basically confirmed that Neron had taken her. She walked them up to room number three.

"This one." Nora nodded at the door.

Sara wrenched open the door and ran over to a figure in the middle of the room, "Ava?"

Myra winced as she saw that Ava looked unconscious or possessed and was sitting in the middle of the room in just a tanktop and shorts of some sort.

"She's alive." Sara said looking up at the three others.

>> >> >>

Once back on the ship, John took Ava and Sara into the lab. Myra wasn't sure what they were going to do in order to help Ava but Myra didn't think she'd be much help now so she went to the kitchen where Mona, Zari, Charlie and Mick were discussing Zari and Nate.

"Be honest, wind powers. Not that scary." Charlie commented, sitting down at the table.

Myra grabbed a beer, trying to take the edge off of the rough day they were having, and sat down beside her.

"Yeah, you're like a magical hairdryer." Mick added.

"What is this? 'Legends Eye for the Straight Guy'?" Zari asked.

"You're straight?" Charlie asked, clearly confused.

Zari shot her an annoyed look.

"Where's Sara?" Mick asked.

"Uh, she's with Constantine and Nora, trying to find Ava." Zari answered.

"Actually we found her." Myra commented, "I was there too."

"Ms. Shang is correct. Also, Mr. Constantine has called a team meeting in the lab." Gideon broke in.

"He can do that?" Charlie asked.

"Apparently." Myra grumbled.

"No." Mick argued.

"Let's go, dummies." Zari stood up from her food, and Mona immediately followed behind her.

Charlie grabbed part of Zari's food and followed, "Coming babe?"

"Unfortunately." Myra complained, grabbing her beer.

>> >> >> 

Word Count: 1179

Hey guys! I hope you all enjoyed!

(The gif at the top was made by me. Please do not steal it.)

What did you guys think?  (Honestly this episode was fun to write.)

I love you all and will see you soon with chapter 35.

POSTED ON: