"'Great' was not the word he was looking for." Nora apologized.

"Yeah I hope so." Myra grumbled.

"Poor Nate." Zari said, sadly.

"Look, Ava is missing." Sara said, ignoring the others.

"Missing?" Nora asked.

"I-I should have checked on her sooner." Sara added.

"It's Neron." John said, "He has his sights set on the Time Bureau and the creatures, and if he got to Hank, then dingdongs to donuts, Ava was next."

"Listen, she's not dead." Sara argued.

"We're going to save her right?" Myra asked, looking around the room.

"Listen, when Neron was out the Bureau, he and I shared a connection. If you can take me to Ava's place I might be able to know where he took her." Nora spoke up.

"Demons communicate. He'll know your past, how susceptible you are." John argued, "You're a liability."

Nora backed up, looking shocked.

"She's not a liability. She's a survivor. Unlike you, she's turned her dark experiences into a source of strength, not an excuse for alcoholism or chain smoking. She also saved your life." Ray argued and then looked at Nora, "Sorry. Would you like to add anything?"

"Nope. That about covers it." Nora finished.

"Okay, we all deal with our trauma in different way's, Ray." Myra argued.

"I don't care if she's a liability. If Neron has Ava then I need all the magical firepower that we've got." Sara stepped in.

"Which unfortunately isn't a whole lot." Myra said.

"Very helpful, thanks." John shot her a look.

"You two with me." Sara looked at John and Nora and then turned to Zari, "Woman the ship."

"Wait. I'm coming too." Myra moved forward.

"You're not going to be helpful." John argued, "It's better if you stay on the ship."

"John, you and Nora might have magic but I can kick anyone's ass, so I'm coming." Myra argued back.

"We have Sara to do that." John shot back.

Before Myra could say anything else, Sara jumped in, "You're all coming with me, now hurry up."

Myra shot John a smug look as she went to grab her sword and then followed the others.

>> >> >>

When they arrived at Ava's apartment, Myra looked around in shock at how messy it was. Clearly, someone, most likely Neron, had come in and ransacked the place while trying to kidnap Ava. There were papers and bits of furniture and other materials scattered everywhere, showing signs of struggle.

"This is from two weeks ago." Sara said, picking up a piece of mail.

Myra opened the fridge and groaned in distaste, "Yeah food's definitely spoiled which isn't a good sign."