Chapter 23: "... my mind consumed with thoughts of my beautiful soulmate."

Start from the beginning

I rubbed my nose against his then kissed his lips gently. "I want this, I do, but a larger part of me is telling me to wait." I hesitated, knowing that asking him to wait for me was wrong. "I'm so..."

Taehyung cut me off with another sweet kiss to my lips. "Don't you dare apologize. I meant it when I said I would wait for you. I'll always wait for you," he declared, his eyes filled with promise and the strength of his conviction.

"Okay." I slowly slid my arms from around his neck, not missing the cute pout on his lips when I released him.

Looking down at his watch, Taehyung ran a hand through his hair. "I... I guess I better get going. I have an early morning call with Japan." Taehyung stood up then pulled me to my feet, wrapping me in a gentle hug before releasing me.

Wanting him to stay, but knowing why he had to leave, I followed him to the front door, grinning when he turned and pressed another gentle kiss to my lips. I twined my arms around his neck again and felt the door bump up against my back. He pressed his hips into me and I could feel his erection; it felt hard, thick and deliciously long. I moaned at the feeling and could feel him smile against my lips. Taehyung's hands moved to my ass and he pulled me even closer to him.

After a moment, he pulled back, kissing my forehead. "I said I would wait for you. So I'm going to leave, so I can keep that promise." Taehyung stepped back, completely releasing me.

"What... what if I don't want you to wait? What if I don't want to wait?" The question slipped from my lips before I could stop it.

Taehyung groaned and I could see his resolve slipping. "God I want you baby. So damn much, but I know it's not the right time. I want you to know who I am when I finally make you mine again." A flood of arousal soaked my panties at his words and I couldn't help the moan that escaped my lips. Taehyung grinned and slipped his hand under my skirt, gently touching the skin of my thighs. "You like that baby? You like the idea of me making you mine again?"

"Please." I couldn't help the begging tone in my voice. I wanted him to touch me, to touch me so badly. "Please touch me."

Taehyung POV:

I groaned at Y/N's words, at the look of desperation in her eyes. I could see that she wanted me, but I didn't want to do something that she might regret in the morning, but I could give her something.

Hesitating, I looked at her face for any signs of resistance, but seeing none, I slid my hand higher up her short black skirt until I reached the apex of her thighs. I ran a finger along her damp panties and knowing that I did that to her made my already hard cock throb in my now too tight pants. I slipped a finger into her panties and she moaned my name. Knowing her body as well as I did, I knew exactly what to do to drive her to the edge. Without hesitating, I rubbed her clit with my thumb then slipped a finger into her wet slit. She clenched around me and I knew it wouldn't take much to make her cum.

I continued to thrust my finger into her then added a second, the moans continuously falling from her lips. "Please Tae," she pleaded. "Please."

"Please what baby?" I kissed her lips, grinning when she wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me close. "Tell me. You know I'll give you anything."

Y/N dropped her back against the wall, opening her eyes. Catching my gaze, I could see the need in her pretty eyes. "Please make me cum."

At her words, I sped up the pace of my fingers, curling them into that spot that I knew would make her call out my name and make her legs tremble when the force of her orgasm finally hit her. Y/N's body tightened and her walls began to squeeze my fingers. "That's right baby. Let go. Give it to me."

Her walls clenching around my fingers, Y/N came with a beautiful moan, her eyes closed and the drops of sweat clinging to her hairline. She dropped her head to my shoulder and I held her tightly as her breathing and heart rate steadied.

After a moment, Y/N lifted her head and I searched her eyes for any regret, but there was none and it made a rush of relief wash over me. I gently pulled my fingers from her body and she protested at the loss, making me smile. Giving her one final kiss, I brought my fingers to my mouth, sucking her arousal from them. "Still so sweet."

Y/N blushed and for a moment I worried that I went too far, but she grabbed my neck and pulled me down, kissing me. She slipped her tongue in my mouth and I knew she could taster herself on my lips. "You still like to tease me."

At her words, I grinned. "Something else you remembered huh?"   I released her slowly and took a step back. "Now I really do need to leave if I'm going to keep my promise." I didn't miss the pout on Y/N's lips.

"What about you?" Y/N gestured towards my hard cock and I knew what she was offering, but I shook my head. As much as I would love to feel her soft hands around me, see her pretty lips wrapped around the head, sucking me the only way she knew how, I knew it wasn't time yet.

"It's fine. A cool shower when I get home and it will be okay. Not until you're ready." I kissed her forehead one more time then stepped back.

Y/N sighed then nodded her head and I knew she wanted to ask me to stay, an offer I wouldn't be able to refuse if she did. "Okay."

I could see the disappointment in her eyes, but as much as I wanted to stay, I needed to leave. I didn't want to push her too far, too quickly and have her regret even attempting to give this, give us a chance. I kissed her gently one last time. "I'll see you tomorrow."

Y/N nodded and with one last smile, I let myself out of her apartment and headed out to my car. My mind was filled with her, the feeling of her soft lips against mine, the sensation of her wet heat against my fingers, the knowledge that I was the one that caused that reaction in her.

I sat in my car for a moment, trying to calm my mind enough to drive home. My phone dinged and I looked down, a grin on my face, seeing the text from Y/N.

  My phone dinged and I looked down, a grin on my face, seeing the text from Y/N

I couldn't help the stupid smile that crossed my face at the emojis she used. I tried to convince myself not to be too excited, but I couldn't help it. They were just emojis; they didn't mean anything. I started the car and drove back to Jimin and Jungkook's house, my heart happy and my mind consumed with thoughts of my beautiful soulmate.