Prologue

I was watching the beagle birthday breakout for like the hundred time, as I had my antitrix on my right arm that I build from a dream i had, I rolled my eyes as lena talked about the Boys and family. 

I was at home watching a marathon of ducktales, ignoring the storm outside. It was also midnight, when it started picking up pretty bad. I heard a lightbolt hit the ground outside of my house, the house shook as a blinding light filled my eyes and I felt my back hit something hard. I woke up to see I'm next to the abandoned theater as I see a duck with a pink bowtie on her head and a pink dress with a blue shirt and a purple skirt. And next to her is a duck with a light blue shirt, a black and gray striped sweater and green shoe's. And three ducks with red, green and blue cloths grabbed by a big beagle by the legs.

(Y/N): wait, I'm in the world of ducktales, the lighting bolt must have sent me here from my dimension to this dimension. And I need to save those kids, but how.

Then, you look at your antitrix.

(Y/N): looks like there going to need the slam worm for this.

As you hit your antitrix, we cut to the Beagles talking about the plan. 

Bigtime: okay, ma should be here at any second, when BOTS job gives the signal, we all leap out and yell surprise, any questions.

Lena: yeah, I got one. Which one of you gets to hand us over.

Bouncer: say what now?

Lena: I mean, you can all hand us over and share the credit, or.

Bigtime: well obviously, we should do it. I mean, were like the main guys, right? 

As they start to argue about who should get the credit,  they felt the ground beginning to shake.

Huey: wait, is it a earthquake, please don't be an earthquake.

The beagle boys, lean, webby, Louie, Dewey and Huey saw a giant worn with red eyes, a grey sharp beak, dark bowrn claws, grey spikes, dark brown and light brown striped body with a grey sharp stinger at the end of it's tail.

Dewey: no it's a, WORM QUAKE! 

(Y/N): *your thoughts* (well, I hope this works).

You then attacked the beagle boys as they try to fight back. This gave webby time to free herself from the ropes and freed her friend, leana as well from the ropes. Bouncer was still holding louie, dewey and huey, as he tried to punch you in the belly. But, thanks to your tail, you send him flying to a wall as webby and lena recused them and got on there boat and roared there boat to saftey. You then saw ma beagle driving her truck and coming this way, you digged your way out of there as ma beagle came in to see her sons fighting each other. 

Ma beagle: hey! Where are the brats.

The beagle boy's stopped fighting as they see scrooge's children gone and the giant worm is gone as well.

Ma beagle: for the love of-. That it, none of you get birthday's this year!

We then see the three boys, webby and lena at the front gate of scrooge's mansion.

Webby: that was amazing, but who was that giant worm who saved us.

(Y/N): you mean me. 

Then, they see this person with tan skin, a black shirt with red pants and brown shoes, with a watch on it's right arm, and they are shocked to see this thing can talk.

Louie: it can talk!?

Huey: and most importantly, who are you?. 

(Y/N): I'll explain everything.

After a goodbye to lena and a explanation to scrooge mcduck, the three boy's and webby in scrooge's office.

Scrooge: So, let us get this straight lad. You come from a dimension that similar to ours, but your earth is filled with humans. 

Louie: until a lightbolt struck the ground outside of your house.

Dewey: which made you come to our dimension.

Hewey: which you help us from the beagle boys with your watch that's called the, "antitrix".

Webby: that you got from a dream one night, which can change you into different aliens and there predators, and you can hyper evolved some of your alien's into there ultimate forms.

(Y/N): yeah, that's pretty much it.

Mrs. Beakly: well, I never though I see a human. I always thought they were just myths, but I guess they are real. 

Scrooge: how long have you been standing there!

Mrs Beakly: for about five minutes. And since you don't have a home, I guess you are going to live with us.

(Y/N): wait, are you adopting me.

Hewey: yes, that's because what family do.

You then shed a tear as scrooge, Mrs. Beakly, Donald and launchpad (which were with Mrs. Beakly), webby, louie, dewey and Huey hugged you. 

Donald: welcome to the family (Y/N). 

Mrs. Beakly then gave you a room to stay as you told her something. 

(Y/N): hey, Mrs. Beakly.

Mrs. Beakly: yes.

(Y/N): thanks you adopting me and letting me be apart of your family.

Mrs. Beakly then blushed.

Mrs. Beakly: yeah, it was the right choice.

She then closed the door to your new room as you got into bed and went to sleep. You had a dream that you were in scrooge's money bin, you ran through the coins as you wanted to call out, but no one seemed to be in here. Then, you stood up and felt a cold breeze.

(Y/N): *your thoughts* (that's weird, there shouldn't be any wind in here) 

You then heard a evil crackle as a pink fog bubble was now infront of you. When it cleared, you saw a duck with green skin, a black dress with a staff she's holding.

 When it cleared, you saw a duck with green skin, a black dress with a staff she's holding

(Y/N): who are you?

Magic: I'm magica de spell, child. I ripped from your home and now your stuck here.

She let out an ear piercing laught that echoed and bounced off the coins. 

(Y/N): why you, returned me back to my home now!

Magica: if you wished to return home, all you need to do is steal Scrooge's number one dime.

(Y/N): I guess I have no other choice. Fine, I'm in.

Magic grinned as she now had lena and you working for her. And to steal scrooge's number one dime.

(This took alot of time, but I did it and i hope you enjoy it and I'll see you all in the next chapter, peace✌.)