Chapter 50: Something's Coming

Start from the beginning

I then put my hands on her face and kiss her.

After we pull away Wanda grabs my hand.

Wanda: Come on, let's go out for a walk, that might make you feel better.

I nod.

Y/N: Yeah, okay.

(Thirty minutes later)

After walking around for a bit we finally stop outside a restaurant.

Wanda: I love being here with you, but we both know it's time to head back to the other's.

Y/N: Yeah, about that.

Wanda: What is it?

Y/N: Well, I was thinking what if we didn't go back right away? Like what if we stayed here for a bit longer, just the two of us?

She smiles.

Wanda: Y/N, I'd love nothing more that to do that, but you know we can't. We made a promise.

Y/N: Yeah I know, I know we did. I just... I just want to spend as much quality time with you as possible. I just want to stay here with you for two more days, three tops.

I breathe in.

Y/N: Look, Wanda, for the past two years you and I have been spending these small amounts of quality time together to see if we could continue to make this work. And I think it has.

She and I both chuckle at this.

Wanda: Yeah, it works.

I smile.

Y/N: And I'm not trying to be selfish. I'm really not. I just want to be like this with you as long as I possible can.

I hold her hands in mine.

Y/N: Because when I'm with you like this, I feel like the best version of myself.

She laughs.

Y/N: (Smiling) Sorry, I know it sounds cheesey, but it's true.

Wanda: Sorry baby, I'm not laughing at you, it's just that's the sweetest and most adorable thing anyone has ever said to me.

She puts her hands on my face.

Wanda: But right now we need to get back to the other's. Don't worry though. Once we go back after a few weeks we can come back here for longer. I promise.

I nod.

Y/N: Yeah, okay.

She smiles and looks confused by something behind me. I turn to see Vision standing there.

Vision: Sorry to interrupt.

Y/N: Vis, what are you doing here? What's going on?

Vision: I need your help.

Vision goes one to tell us that he's been have trouble with mind stone and that it's warning him of something, in a smiliar way that my spider sense has been doing it.

I then tell the two about the dreams I've been having of the purple figure snapping his fingers.

Vision: Y/N do you see anything else in these dreams?

I shake my head.

Y/N: Nah, I always wake up after the blinding light.

Vision starts thinking then Wanda starts talking.

Wanda: We should get you two back to the other's and let them know about this.

Vis and I nod and as we're about to walk off we see a news report of aliens attacking New York and that Tony Stark is missing.