"Yeah, although I had to take the help of the head of your security. They were very helpful!" Adrian said.

They got comfortable with their partners' presence pretty soon, forgetting all the worries the world held for them.

Zion had his back resting on the base of a tree, an arm resting around Adrian as he snuggled into him.

Aldrich on the other hand, laid down with his head resting on Adrian's thigh, groaning at the feeling of him massaging his scalp.

They occasionally talked, laughing lightly when Aldrich would pass out any comment or rant about his over-the-top adventures.

After a comfortable silence, Aldrich voiced out what had been bugging his mind since a long time.

"I have to.. I have to get back to my Kingdom." He said, noticing the way Adrian's hand suddenly stopped stroking his hair.

There was a silence stretched out between the three as Aldrich dreaded what he'd get in reply.

"I honestly can't say I didn't see that coming." Zion said after a while. He sounded sad, but as a King, he knew how hard it might have been for his fiancé to stay away for that long from his people.

Adrian felt very bummed. He agreed with Zion's statement, but he wanted to be selfish. He knew it was getting even harder for his boyfriend to handle this, and he was trying his best to not show the exhaustion he felt.

"How will we make this work?" Adrian said after a long stretch of time.

The other two stayed quiet, not knowing how either.

"We will make it work. We'll figure something out. But now, let's enjoy this beautiful time!" Aldrich said, turning to lay on his stomach as he raised his chin to look up at his partners.

"And you did all of this for us?! Damn boy, you do be whipped." He joked, effectively lifting the mood as he earned a chuckle from his partners.

Adrian lightly punched his strong shoulder as he chuckled, and adorable blush taking over his face.

The air filled with their laughs, the three making memories that they were sure no one would forget.

_____

Adrian completed brushing his teeth, the memories of the day still running through his mind.

He had an amazing day, it went exactly the way he wanted.

Grinning at his reflection, he splashed his face with water, ready to clean it.

After somehow being able to get ready for bed, he stepped out of the bathroom.

He couldn't wait to sleep. No matter how great the day went, he felt exhausted. Groaning out as he laid down, he felt his boyfriends hover over him.

"There's something Mom and Dad wanted." Zion said quietly, making Adrian quirk up.

"From me?" He asked, his mind spinning with possibilities of what they wanted.

Did I do something wrong?!
Are they telling me to break u-

"They wanted to meet your parents, love. So does Uncle Robert." Zion said quietly, passing his hand through his boyfriend's hair.

Adrian was quiet for a very long time, contemplating whether he should do it or not. Of course, this was an important step that should have taken place a long while ago, but he did not know how his parents would react with the Kings'.

They are royals though ...
They can't say anything hurtful to them... Right?

After much thought, he nodded, picking up his phone to make a call, already dreading the next few days.

Here goes nothing...

_____________________

A/N -- umm... Yeah here you go
I know, it's been too long.. a month?

Anyway, how are you all doing?

A lot has been happening in my life. I have my examinations from the end of May and it's so freaking important... I HAVE to give it my best, my whole life is depended on these exams (as far as my nosy relatives say). And I feel like I'm not doing that at all.

Apart from studies, my social life is being shit, too. Lol... KillMeNowPls-

Anyhow, I'm SO glad there are so many people enjoying this story. Pls stay safe and healthy and lemme know what's up!!

💕💕