"Yeah, what're you saying, you just sort of put away feelings or whatever the hell it was you felt for me?" she continues.

 "Hey, I've been doin' it since the ninth grade, I've gotten pretty damn good at it." I respond, half-yelling. I begin to walk towards the door of Central Perk, since I'm supposed to storm out.

"All right, fine, you go ahead and you do that, all right Ross!" she yells, behind me.

"Fine." 

"'Cause I don't need your stupid ship!"

"Good."

 "Good." At this point, I'm already outside, waiting for the next part. She opens the door and waits for her line.

 "And ya know what, now I've got closure!" she yells at me, while I wait outside in the fake rain. She locks the door, as I watch her discretely from a small window. She walks over to the couch and sits down, and begins to cry. Okay, the kissing scene is coming soon.. I walk over to the door, and watch her on the couch. I look in the corner of my eye and see multiple cameras pointed in our direction. I watch as she gets up, she turns around and is shocked to see me waiting outside. She walks closer to the door, and wee lock eyes. I get lost in her gorgeous blue eyes once again, it always happens whenever I just Geta. glimpse of her blue circles. She walks closer, we still stare at each other, with so much love. She struggles to open the door, my line is coming up. 

"Try the bottom one.." I say, she listens and unlocks the door, opening it slowly. I wait until it's fully open, and look into her eyes one more time before walking up to her and pulling her into my face. I quickly place my hands on her waist, as I smash my lips on hers. Her soft, cherry lips. I gently kiss her, passionately. Her hands move into my hair, pushing my head into her face. My hands travel up her back until they meet the side of her face. The kiss is getting more intense by the second, our lips begin moving in sync as I start to feel her opening and closing her mouth. I feel her tongue starting to lick my bottom lip, I open it slightly and let her in. I close my mouth a little so nobody could see us kissing with tongue, because generally we're not supposed to. We just got a little carried away and we missed each other, so I guess its fine. We continue kissing passionately, I try to pull away because I heard the director say 'cut' already. I slowly pull away, but she pulls me back into her face. Holy shit. People are watching.. and she wants more. I feel our noses rubbing against each other's, as I deepen the kiss even more. I feel myself getting a little turned on. Awh crap.

"CUTTTT!" the director shouts at us, probably the third time he said that. I pull away from her face, our hands still kept where they were before. I feel my cheeks reddening, kind of embarrassed that this just happened. A few seconds pass, dead silence. I slowly look at the audience and cast, they're eyes are widened and jaws are dropped. I look at Jennifer and gulp, waiting for someone to say something. Anything. Next thing I know, the audience bursts into applaud, and we receive some standing ovations. Everyone begins to clap and scream with overjoy, making me chuckle a little. As I remind myself what just happened, her lips, her soft. warm touch, I feel myself getting turned on again. I just kissed her. I feel myself getting hard- Not now please..! Oh no. No, no.. I scrunch my eyes, as my breathing quickens, trying to hide what I'm feeling right now, and the thing that's growing in my pants. 

"David..? Are you okay?" Jennifer suddenly asks, as the crowd start to leave out the exit, giving us some more privacy.

"Mhm.. yeah, erm, I have to go.." I say quickly, retrieving my hands from Jennifer's shoulders as I walk speedily out of the room. I run out of the studio, I need fresh air. I need time to process what just happened to me. I run to the side of the building, finding some stairs that lead to the roof of the building. It's a known location, mostly by people who have a lot on their minds or celebrities. I reach the roof, and my eyes stop at a figure sitting on the ledge of the flat rooftop. It's a woman, she has short hair, it's brown and slightly glistening from the sunset. I walk closer to her, slowly recognizing her. She turns around, revealing her face.