Part 7

(December 11th, 1994)

David's POV:

It's been almost 7 months of filming 'friends' and so far, we've all gotten pretty famous. I'm starting to get more auditions for movies and stuff because of this new hit. Not only did the show's popularity grow, but also my feelings for Jennifer. We started to hang out way more in the summer, getting to know each other wayyy more. Sometimes we even had sleepovers with Matthew, her, and Court. It's 9am in LA right now, the weather is more cool than it was in October. I see people decorating the outside of their shops for Christmas, everybody looking so joyful. I park my car in front of the studio, and make my way to the entrance. I see Jennifer walking towards the studio as well.

"Hey.." I say, blushing. She looks beautiful, as always. Her glistening gorgeous blue eyes, and her golden, wavy hair, making me question if I was looking at an angel or at a person. 

"Hi!" she says cheerfully, avoiding eye contact with me. I open the door for her, it's the gentleman's way of course. 

"Thank you," she smiles, patting my shoulder gently as a 'thanks'. I nod, still mesmerized by her looks. We walk towards the others, who are talking to Marta and Kevin.. what's going on?

"Hey guys!" Jennifer says, interrupting their discussion. So far, it was just Matthew and Lisa there, with Marta and Kevin.

"Hey," I say to them.

"Hi guys! We have some very exciting news!!" Marta says excitedly.

"We're going to New York all together!! In two days!!" Lisa blurted out. 

"Really?!" I say cheerfully.

"YEAHHHH!!" Matthew yells. I look over at Jennifer, who has a sad smile plastered on her face. I wonder what's up with her. I wrap my arm around her gently, trying to comfort her. 

"You all have today and tomorrow off to pack, we're leaving on Wednesday." Marta says. "We already have a private jet and tickets set up for all of you!" 

"Cool!!!!" Matthew says. We separate from the group, while I still keep my arm around Jennifer. She leans her head on my shoulder, with a sad look in her eyes. She's smiling, but I can read in her eyes that something is bugging her.

"Hey.. you okay?" I ask her, softly.

"Mhm.." she replies. I respect her response and we leave the studio to start packing. I hope Jennifer is okay.

Jennifer's POV:

I'm not too pumped about going to New York to be honest.. I don't know.. there's just a lot of memories from growing up there. And they're not good memories. I notice how David always knows when I'm sad. He always knows how to comfort me, he's always there for me when I need him. That's what I love most about him. He's so caring. We walk towards the exit of the building, my head leaning on David's shoulder. I feel so protected by him, like nothing will ever hurt me, as long as I'm by his side. He takes his arm off me and looks into my eyes. 

"I'll see you on Wednesday!" he says with excitement in his eyes. Whenever he's happy, I start feeling happy.

"Yep!" I say, with a smile appearing on my face.

"Bye Jennifer," he says quietly, loud enough for me to hear him.

"Bye.." I say back, not stopping the eye contact between him and I. He walks away to his car, while I make my way to mine. Man, do I have a lot of packing to do..

(Wednesday, December 13th 1994, still Jennifer's POV)

I grab my suitcase from upstairs and head to the door, making sure I have everything I need for the flight. I'm pretty nervous though and yes, I may have a fear of heights. I check my purse to see if I have my boarding pass and my passport.