Alex didn't seem to notice as he continued to watch Jack sniffing the air like a tracker dog.

Jack shifted on the bed, getting closer to Alex as the smell intensified. "Dude." Alex laughed, too hot and bothered for whatever game Jack was playing. "You seriously don't smell that?" He asked, feeling almost insane at this point. Alex just shook his head, lips pursed in amusement.

It struck Jack rather abruptly that the smell was in fact coming from Alex. How had he never noticed it before? He smelled so good.

"Did you change deodorant or something?" He asked, pressing closer as he continued to inhale the heady, intoxicating scent emanating from the older lad. "No?" He was so confused and a little freaked out as Jack began sniffing him.

"You smell so good." He groaned. He was already half-hard, and nothing had even happened. "Hilarious." Alex rolled his eyes, not noticing Jack's problem. Jack ignored him, pressing his nose firm against Alex's skin. He smelled glorious.

"Okay seriously, get off me. I don't know what game you're playing but I'm sweaty and gross and I don't need you laying all over me." Jack was practically salivating at this point, moving up Alex's body. "I'm not playing. Seriously, Lex, you smell fucking delicious."

Alex was about to chastise the idiot once more, insist that he got off of him because he really didn't need the extra body heat right now, thanks. Then he felt Jack's boner press against his thigh as he shifted around above him, and the words died in his throat. Holy shit, what the hell is happening right now?

Jack's nose made its way subconsciously to Alex's armpit where the smell was most prominent and he was unable to stop the moan that fell from his lips, his dick immediately twitching. "Jack?"

He pulled back to meet Alex's gaze, his pupils were already blown to the point where they'd swallowed his iris' and he could see the surprise and confusion in Alex's as they stared back at him.

They stared at each other for a long tense moment as Alex's brain tried to catch up to the situation. Jack was getting turned on by the scent of his sweat. Not something he'd ever expected to happen.

He felt Jack's dick twitch against his leg and decided to just roll with it.

He pulled him down into a kiss and Jack moaned in approval, pressing his swollen crotch firmer against Alex's thigh as he kissed back eagerly.

He shifted so that he was directly on top of the older lad, bodies flush as they began to grind together. Alex groaned softly at the stimulation, dick instantly taking interest as Jack's rubbed against it through the cotton fabric.

Jack pulled back with a gasp, kissing along Alex's jaw and down his neck. With every breath, he inhaled more and more of that magnificent sexy scent that was pure Alex. It had his dick leaking in his boxers and God he needed to get inside Alex like now or he was going to blow his load before he'd gotten the chance.

He focused his energies on turning Alex on as he began sucking a hickey into Alex's collarbone. He could taste Alex's sweat on his tongue and it somehow seemed to taste as good as it smelled, and it had him moaning against Alex's skin and once again the older boy was left startled by just how into this Jack was.