Red: Fisting

Depuis le début

He turned to leave but instantly felt Rian's hand on his wrist. "What do you mean "see you later"?" Alex sent him a cheeky grin, subtly indicating towards the hot guy with his thumb. "I'm getting laid."

Rian groaned as his eyes followed the direction Alex was pointing. "Just make sure you wait until after You Me At Six's set. Josh will kill you if you miss another show because you're too busy chasing dick." Alex rolled his eyes but nodded.

"That was quick." Hot Guy teased as Alex returned.
"You won't be saying that later." Alex winked. He liked to take his time with these things, give his full attention.

"You talk a good game." He said as he took a sip from his drink.
"Well, it's a good thing I can put my money where my mouth is."

The guy bit his lower lip, Alex excited him, and he made no attempt to hide that. "If the toilets here weren't festering pits of disease, I let you have me right now."

His boldness startled Alex and turned him on more than he'd like to admit, but he covered it with a laugh. "Well as much fun as that sounds my friends' band's up next and I have been reliably informed that if I miss the set I will be murdered so."

"Oh yeah, who'd your friend?" Alex wondered idly if he'd be able to convince Rian to stay at Zack for the night. "Josh. He's the vocalist."

The guy blinked, obviously surprised. "No way, how'd you know Josh?" Alex frowned in confusion. "He's in some of my college classes. How do you know Josh?"
"Dude he's my roommate." Alex couldn't help but laugh at that.

"So, you must be the infamous Jack Barakat I've heard so much about." Josh was forever telling stories about his escapades. "That I am." He laughed. "And you are?"
"Alex."

Jack broke out in a grin. "Well, Alex, as much as I'd like to deny it, everything he'd told you is probably true." Alex sent him a sultry grin, leaning in a little closer. "I do hope so. I've been trying to get him to introduce me to you for ages." Before Jack could respond more than grinning, the lights went down and You Me At Six came out onto the stage.

Alex was close enough that he could hear Jack humming along softly. He almost felt bad for not knowing the songs well enough to join in. Almost.

They couldn't really talk over the noise but in all honesty, Alex didn't feel the need. He was pretty confident that one way or another he and Jack would be leaving together tonight and there were at least two more local bands on the line-up tonight, so they'd have plenty of time between sets.

"They are going places," Jack said seriously once the set ended. Alex nodded. "They deserve to. They work their asses off." Jack hummed in agreement.

"So, is red the only colour you like?" Jack asked casually. Alex chuckled; this conversation would sound so strange to anyone listening in. "Oh no. I'm pretty partial to blue too, any shade, and black and grey can be fun." Jack smirked, nodding his approval. "All excellent choices."

He was close enough now that Alex could smell his cologne and he really wanted to kiss him.