04. The Plan And Bodies Found

Harpers POV:

Harpers POV:

We were all standing around the small desk in the living room of Derek's loft as Derek and Stiles lay down a map of the bank that we were going to break into in order to find Boyd and Erica. 

"Okay, you see this?" Stiles asks, "This is how they got in. It's a rooftop air conditioning vent. It leads down inside into the wall of the vault, which is here. Okay? One of the robbers was lowered into this shaft. Now, that space is so small, it took him 12 hours to drill into that wall, which is stone, by the way. Then throughout the rest of the night, they siphoned the rest of the cash up to the guys back on the roof through that one little shaft in the wall. Boom"

"Can we fit in there?" Scott asks him.

"Yes we can, but very, very, barely," Stiles tells Scott. "And they also patched the wall, obviously, so we're gonna need a drill of some kind. I'm thinking maybe a diamond bit..."

"Look, forget the drill," Derek interrupts him,

"Sorry?" Stiles questions.

"If I go in first, how much space do I have?" Derek asks him,

"What do you think you're gonna do Derek? Punch through the wall?" Stiles asks him.

"Yes, Stiles, I'm gonna punch through the wall."

"Okay big guy. Let's see it. Let's see that fist. Big old fist. Make it, come on. Get it out there, don't be scared. Big bad wolf. Yeah, look at that," Stiles said, so Derek brings his arm up and makes a fist. I can already tell by Derek's facial expression that he's annoyed at the boy and that this is gonna be fun. "Okay, see this?" he asks while putting his hand next to Derek's fist, "That's maybe three inches of room to gather enough force to punch through solid..." Stiles didn't get to finish his sentence because Derek punched his hand, causing the boy to go lying back. Jacob and I start laughing at Stiles' face as the poor boy clutches his hand in pain. "He could do it."

"I'll get through the wall," Derek tells him. "Who's following me down?" 

"I will," I say, walking over so I'm standing next to the big bad wolf.