"Well maybe we can have a little fun with this." Momo went to the computer and began typing up an email to send to Hatsume before smiling and sitting down satisfied with herself.

"What did you write?" Mina asks, Momo smirks looking over at the pink skinned girl.

"Remember when we found Mineta in Uraraka's locker back after the cultural festival?"

"Wait, the pervert tried to do something in Uraraka's locker!?" Izuku was somewhat surprised but more enraged at this comment.

"Well we asked Hatsume to make an invention that turns people into the opposite sex and this was used on Mineta in the middle of a strip club that are for men. Let's just say he, well, She gained an experience she wished she'll forget but never can. That email was entailing that if Bakugou or Mineta decided to bother her, she would turn them into a woman for the remainder of the time that we are stuck in the past."

Momo gave an evil smirk causing Izuku to swallow a lump in his throat. He was only stopped when Setsuna pulled him to motion to go outside the cave. Since she couldn't really walk yet, Izuku put her on his back and walked out. "So what's up?"

"Look, I wanna say first off that me and Mina are sorry for dragging you into something we tried to get Ibara to do."

"Well I think she already kinda made you both regret it somewhat."

"Oh trust me, this isn't me regretting it." Setsuna laughed a bit before getting back on topic. "So I wanted to point this out to you since we're kinda trying to get the ball rolling on this. Me and Mina are trying to get the girls to sleep with you. Now the other person that is giving us problems is...Yui."

"Why?"

"It's what she wants in exchange for doing it with you."

Flashback to a few hours ago

Setsuna and Yui are seen having a conversation while finishing up their task of the day. "So basically, we wanna get you in bed with Izuku. That way, we can have an alternative route to go if things go south with the 'get back to our present' idea."

Yui remained neutral before answering. "I accept."

"Wow. Kinda thought you'd be more harder of a nut to crack-"

"On one condition." Setsuna looked over before Yui started to get close to her face. "I want to have you involved in this."

"Why?"

"You see, I'm not one to be picky of who I'm attracted to. Men. Women. I really don't care as long as I enjoy them. If I had it my way, Kendo would just so happen to slip onto her time machine and get sent back with us and I can scissor her for the next 66 million years. Frankly I think we're taking the long way home." Yui came close to the dark green haired girl's neck to start slowly licking up it. "I don't think I wouldn't enjoy myself with Izuku since he sees me as a woman, but that doesn't mean I want only him. I wish to have a taste of everyone here as well. I know that's greedy, but I can accept just having a first time with you, Momo or Ochako involved. And since you're asking. I want to feel myself be deflowered while I lick your tasty snatch my dear Setsuna."

Back to present

"And that's what's happening. When you want, I can ask Yui to follow me out and we can have a rocking three way. Something I'm sure you'll love to have happen."

"I-I don't-"

"Oh please." Setsuna's arms began to run over Izuku's body with him getting spoked. "Think about it. A cute girl like Yui. Having your dick deep in her while she's eating out another girl or you and her ganging up on me with her having a strap on the size of you and shoving it in." Izuku went red, realizing this before feeling a hand between his legs. "This here says it all." There was a silence before Izuku let a sigh of acceptance out.

"I guess if she's happy with it and you both are, then it's fine. But can we at least stop doing these things behind Ochako's back. I feel ashamed of myself when it happens."

"Oh please, she already knows about our plan and how much fun you'll have with all of us. As long as we start full orgies with each other after this."

'What the hell do I get myself into?'

Back in the cave

"So why are you so calm about us having sex with your boyfriend?" Mina finally asked the question she was so sure Ochako would refuse if asked to but was actually ok with."

"Cause I made a deal with Momo when she did it that we have our own fun after I found this out. Let me just say, it takes a woman to know where to lick inside a woman." Yui stopped a moment to realize this and went red.

"So would we umm..." Ibara asked for Ochako to put the vine woman on her lap and start making out with her.

"Maybe~. Would you want to try being dominated by a woman~?" Ibara was scared of this comment before strangely smiling and nodding. "We'll have some fun tonight when Deku's asleep. I'll show you the excitement a woman can give you."