one

In Starbucks, everything is calm. No ones talking, only the calm sound of people tapping on their keyboard could be heard. When someone comes in, Sunghoon raises his head to see if it would be his best friend Jay who just entered. Sunghoon is sitting at the table where he usually sits. He is waiting for Jay to study together, but he knows that they will probably just talk about anything and just not study at all.

A tall blonde guy walked in, it was Jay. He enters the Starbucks with his backpack and his laptop behind his arms. He raises his hand at Sunghoon who smiles back at him. Jay puts all his stuff on the table and Sunghoon looks at everybody to be sure that Jay is not too loud. Jay moves the chair which makes a screeching sound sits down on the chair in front of Sunghoon and he sighs with a big smile. Jay says:

— Hey! This weekend, you could come to my house and we would play Mario Kart together.

— Sound nice, but I will probably work this weekend, as usual.

Jay sighs and passes his hand into his hair. He knows that Sunghoon is working every weekend has a babysitter, but he forgot all the time. Jay rolls his eyes and opens his laptop. They talk about school a bit and about life in general. They can talk about everything together and they both feel comfortable together. Sunghoon starts his homework, same for Jay whos tapping on his keyboard aggressively, motivation leaving them much faster than they thought.

Sunghoons phone vibrated on the table. He takes his phone and checks the text message he just received.

 He takes his phone and checks the text message he just received

Sunghoon reads the message twice. It seems weird, someone that he doesnt know want him to look after his child. He is used to receiving such messages, but not for such a long period has a weekend. Sunghoon show his phone screen to his best friend and says:

— Jay, look, this person wants me to look after his child

— Do it, you will have so much money, you will be able to pay all your bills. A whole weekend, it will be cool, you will spend time with a kid, sound easy.

— Yeah, Ill answer them.

The person sends his address and Sunghoon looks at Jay and says:

— It will be a nice weekend. I will call you at night when the kid will be asleep.