"I am s-so so-sorry!!" Sam's father said as he quickly, pull Sam out of Jim's arms.....

"Now you know how I feel, when your little brats always took jimin away from me...!!" Yoongi whisper to namjoon, who look like he will burst any second......

Namjoon started stuffing food in his mouth, not even carrying or looking what he is eating..

" Appa that was tae and kookoo's food" tae said...look at his dad who just eat his and his bothers cookies.....

"Joon-ah what are u doing?!!your eat my babies food..." Jin scold him softly.....

"Well I am your babe too!!" Namjoon replied without even thinking... Jin's hole face turn red...

"Y-yah, what are u saying?!!stupid " jin blush, and smack namjoon on the head, and give more cookies to his kids....

While the other were laughing at the two couple.....

-----------------------------

Today they all were going to watch movie together..... So hobie and jin were making some snacks, the kids and father's were building the pillow castle....

The kids were playing with the pillow.... They were jumping on it....
Giggling.....

"OK, guys what do you want to watch..?!!" Namjoon ask, as he come towards them with many CD's...

"Ii-on man" kookie scream....

"Nooooo, avv-in and chim-mink" Tae scream....

"Can wee please wath little to-wards...?!!..please Samcho" jimin said, looking at namjoon with cute pout...

"Oh you mean Stuart little..!!I wanna watch it to.." Sam said.....

"Ok, OK....let's watch all of them.." Namjoon suggested as he can't say no to them......they all look like little puppy's... Except jimin he look like kitten....

'Yes, he definitely did!!" Namjoon think as he look at jimin

'Yes, he definitely did!!" Namjoon think as he look at jimin...."well yoongi hyung himself look like a cat...."

"