Nine

Four months later and it was half way through the spring holidays, only a week left of a whole two weeks not teaching - bliss. It was not that Harry didn't love his job because he loves it but he needed a well deserved break plus it's Easter coming up and you're never too old for Easter eggs. Also in a couple of days Niall, Shawn (who after the night of the club decided to be fuckbuddies) and Harry were going to Zayn's tux fitting as him and Liam are getting married in just under four months . He and Louis are still together and are going strong - almost five months now. A couple months ago they said their first 'I love you' s and after made love for the first time. It was beautiful, romantic and Louis treated Harry so well.

They were at Louis' house after he took Harry on a date to watch the local theatre's performance of Grease. They sat down on the sofa and Louis turned to Harry.

"Harry, I know they've been dating for almost three months now and it may be too early to say this but I am truly, madly, crazy, deeply in love with you. " he admitted and casually quoting 'Truly, Madly, Deeply' by One Addition as he found out that they were Harry's favourite band pretty soon into their relationship and he himself became a fan too.

"Lou, I'm truly, madly, crazy, deeply in love with you too" Harry admitted while blushing like a freaking tomato.

They both let out sighs of relief before leaning in and turning it into a make out session. It got pretty intense fast and Harry was so turned on.

"Lou, baby, make love to me?" he asked shyly

"Are you sure baby?" Louis questioned

"Yeah" he responded and as soon as he finished speaking Louis was picking him up and carrying him to the bedroom. Louis placed him on the bed and they started undressing each other. Soon enough they were both naked and their lips still attached. Louis laid him on the bed and reached for the lube and a condom from his drawer. They continued kissing while Louis lubed up a finger before slowly and carefully entering it into Harry's hole.

"This ok baby?" he asked softy

"Yeah" Harry breathed out and Louis gradually built up the pace making Harry's moans become louder.

"More Lou please" Harry whined and Louis slowly added another finger in doing the exact same as before. Soon enough he had three fingers in and Harry's dick was throbbing. He slowly took his fingers out making Harry whine before speaking

"I'm gonna put a condom on now or do you want to do it for me?" he asked

"I'll do it " Harry said and Louis handed him the condom. Harry carefully rolled it on Louis cock and pumped him a few times making him let out several moans. Louis then inserted himself slowly and carefully like he did with his fingers. Once he was in fully and let Harry adjust, he started doing gentle thrusts in and out.

"Lou" Harry whimpered in pleasure

He gave Harry another deep kiss before gradually speeding up his thrusts but remaining gentle. As they got closer and closer, Louis thrusts became sloppier and so did their kisses. A few deep thrusts later and they approached their highs and released.

They both lie there breathlessly for a couple minutes giving time to recover from their highs

"I love you baby" Louis said

"Love you too Lou" Harry said back and then Louis grabbed a flannel, cleaned him up and then they fell straight asleep.

Louis and Harry were also thinking about moving in together because they spend days on end at each other's houses that they may as well live together. A week ago they went down to Holmes Chapel to spend an early Easter with Harry's mum and sister as he and Louis are spending Easter with his family. Anne and Gemma were so excited to see Harry once and again absolutely loved Louis which Harry was very happy about.

A few days later, Zayn had tried on several tuxes and was now on his final one. He stepped out in a navy tux with a black shirt and he looked really good. He paid for the tux and then they all went their separate ways home. Harry drove to Louis' house because that's where he stayed last night. They had discussed the living arrangements and decided to move into Harry's house just because it's bigger and more of a future home.

Once he arrived at Louis', Louis surprised Harry with a trip to Italy in the summer holidays for a late 6 month anniversary present as by the time they go, they would have been together for like almost eight months which is exciting.