Two

Harry had successfully taught three lessons and now it was lunchtime. He made his way to the staff room and sat down on a chair, chatting with the other teachers while eating his lunch. Once he was finished eating, he started reading 'Romeo and Juliet', one of his favourite books.

Whilst reading he headed to the kitchen part off the staff room to make himself a cup of coffee. When he got there, he accidentally bumped into someone. He slowly looked up from his book feeling embarrassed to see Louis doing the same, except he was reading 'Macbeth'. They stared at each other awkwardly and then Louis said "M' making a cuppa do ya want one?" Harry replied with a "no but I'll have a black coffee if that's ok,"still blushing with embarrassment and waited for Louis to bring it to him whilst he chatted to Bebe and Shawn.

Whilst making the drinks, Louis could hear whispers coming from Bebe, Shawn and Harry but they stopped when he delivered Harry his coffee.

When Harry came and sat down next to Shawn and Bebe and started chatting, Bebe started asking him what's the deal with him and Louis but she said it as a whisper as Louis was in the room only a couple of metres away. Harry didn't answer her because just as he was about to speak, Louis came over with a cup of coffee for him.

Bebe let out a sigh. She knew there was something there as you could cut the sexual tension with a knife. On one hand she wanted to set them up but on the other hand she didn't want to interfere because she had only just met Harry and didn't want to ruin their blossoming friendship.

After Harry drank his coffee, he went over and thanked Louis and they had a nice conversation about many things including their love for Shakespeare and their favourite novels. Louis told Harry that he runs the school's drama club and if he wanted to see how it works or even join him helping to run it that Harry should go to his classroom and they'll walk down to the room together after school next week when clubs start up. Harry decided to agree and they walked to their neighbouring classrooms together as class was starting soon.