"Yes, sir," Aspyn gave a spiteful salute before standing up and making sure he left. She then went to the kitchen where Taylor had just passed over a small bowl of vanilla ice cream to Quinn, topping with rainbow sprinkles.

Taylor was standing with both hands against the edge of the countertop, Aspyn ducked under them so her back was pressed to Taylor's front and found the blonde's head quickly resting on her shoulder.

"We could hear that in here," Taylor whispered with a quick glance to the child who already had ice cream on her cheek.

"Sorry, he was being an as— meanie-head."

"Mommy, that's a not nice word," Quinn rolled her eyes, "Pay me, please."

"Pay you?! Why am I giving you money?" Aspyn finally smiled, she loved the little dramatics... the temper tantrum's not so much.

"Well because Mr. Dominic brought in groceries today and he said a bad word so he gave me a dollar!" Quinn dropped her spoon, reached into the pocket of her overalls and carefully pulled out a crisp dollar that was folded neatly.

"Why is your security team giving our daughter money?" Aspyn turned her head to Taylor who laughed and shrugged. She didn't seem to notice the 'our' that slipped out.

"I think it was meant to be like a bad word jar kinda thing, but we don't have a jar so he gave her the money instead."

"I have really good news for you, Quinnie. Mommy will make you a bad word jar and then when it's full, we will use the money on a new princess dress."

"Then I just say bad words so you put money in," Quinn giggled, taking the bill and putting it back in her pocket just under the strap of the overalls, it had a little button she struggled to clasp together.

"You better not because when you say bad words, I'm gonna take a dollar out because you have no money," Taylor chimed in, quickly thinking of how to remedy that train of thought.

"That's rude, Mama."

"You're very cute, Quinn."

"I know," the brown haired little girl rolled her eyes.

Later that night, Taylor knowing better than to broach the subject of Michael to her girlfriend, they were sitting in bed and Taylor was on her laptop doing some work while Aspyn was slowly reading one of the random books off the blonde's end table.

"Baby? Can you look at this for me?" Taylor hummed as she turned her head and took in Aspyn's sight. She was wearing nothing elegant, some comfy pyjama shorts and a t-shirt she had plucked from Taylor's suitcase because she liked how they smelled, but Taylor thought she was incredibly stunning.

"What is it?" Aspyn pushed her fingertip against the page to keep her place, glancing up and seeing the computer open to quite a few photos queued up.

"A photo shoot for the 1989 re-recordings, I can't pick my top ten. Can you help?"

"Mhmm," the actress leaned over to Taylor's shoulder as they clicked through them together, "I like that one a lot. Your eyes are brilliant."

"Okay, what else?" Taylor blushed, placing a soft kiss to the crown of Aspyn's hair.

A few minutes went by before Aspyn picked up the computer and set it on the end table, moving and straddling Taylor's waist as she kissed her gently.

"I love you," Taylor smiled into the kiss, pulling Aspyn closer and embracing her tightly. She figured the raven haired girl could use the hug, and she did.

"I love you more," Aspyn contently sighed against Taylor's chest, indulging in the scent and gentle back rub she was receiving, "Can I ask you something?"