Dean Prays to God

Video By: linda

The Scene starts with Dean sitting in Baby before he gets out and walks to stand near the restrooms where it's secluded. He looks around before starting to pray, "Okay chuck or god or whatever I n..need your help you see you left us,  You left us you went off you said the earth would be fine because it had me and it had Sam, but it's not, and we're not we've lost everything, and now you're going to bring them back. You're going to bring back Cas. You're going to bring back mom. You're gonna bring them all back, all of them even Crowley, because after everything that you've done, you owe us you son of a bitch, so get your ass down here, and you make this right, right here right now." 

"Bring me back?" Mary asks

"I don't know," Dean answers 

"who do you think Cas is?" Sam wonders aloud Cas shift awkwardly in his seat but otherwise stays silent 

"I don't know, but it must be an important girl to have your brother all worked up like that," Bobby puts in his thoughts. 

Cas shakes his head when Jack tries to tell them the truth about his gender.

Cas moves forward to propose his own inquiry "how do you think you know god? You prayed to him as if you knew him?" 

He again startled those around him who'd forgotten he was there, gaining distrustful looks from Dean and John. 

"Maybe if we continue watching, we'll find out," says an annoyed John

Dean opens his eyes and looks around as if knowing what will be there. Still hoping for more, he sighs deeply before turning around once more. It zooms in on the back of his head before, in a fit of rage, Dean starts punching the bathroom sign until it's barely hanging on then. Finally, he knocks it off the door before looking up one more time and begging in a whisper, "please, please help us," before finally, with a resigned sigh heading back toward Baby with bloody knuckles.

"Jesus Dean, I see that temper doesn't change much," Bobby Scolds him 

"I think it's a plausible reaction, and no one saw," Jess says, giving Dean a small smile 

Mary moves over and pulls him into a hug as Dean says, "that hasn't happened to me, yet I'm fine," but settling into the long-awaited hug anyway.  John slowly wrapped his arms around them and gestured for Sam to come over as well. It was a nice little family moment before Jack broke it by saying, "We should prepare for the next video" and settling back into his seat. 

Okay, that's all, for now, I hope you enjoyed it thank you, don't forget to vote