Son of a... Movie theatre?

Dean woke up disoriented, which wasn't that surprising given where he spent his night, so he started to take his time flipping over when he became aware he wasn't passed out on Baby's comfy front seat anymore.  He immediately tensed, listening and feeling around for his gun. He feels his stomach drop as he comes up empty-handed. 

He here's a familiar groan a little ways away from him and slowly lifts his head to take a look. Despite knowing what he's going to find, he's surprised to see his baby brother slowly waking up a couple of feet away from him and lets out a curious "Sammy?". His brother's head whips up to look at him just as shocked as he is. "Dean?" he whispers in a disbelieving tone. 

Then although there are 2 years of unspoken time between them, they both silently ease up on steady feet at the same time and move together to survey the room. Dean is startled to see his father passed out on a chair on the other side of the room and immediately moves to wake him but stops mid-step when he recognizes the blonde sitting next to him. He slowly approaches his dad as Sam moves to wake up Jess, who he spotted next to his Uncle Bobby while eyeing the two passed-out strangers in the far corner of the room.

Just as Dean starts to reach for John, he notices Mary start to wake up in the seat next to him and immediately grabs to pull John away from whatever the monster is but is stopped by gentle. Still, firm hands and looks up startled as she asks, "what are you doing with my husband?" then gasps and stares at him longer before looking around and getting frantic "what is this place, who are you?" everyone else has woken up and is watching the interaction. Sam steps forward, pushing Jess behind him. "Dean, Dad what is that?" he demands, staring right at Mary. "That is Mary Winchester, your Mother." Cas answers for a stunned John and Dean causing the room to turn to him and Jack, standing in the back of the room. 

"Who the hell are you?" questions Dean in a strained voice, but before Cas can answer, the screen lights up with a message.

Hello 

I am The Author I have brought you here to show you your futures and help you learn from your mistakes. There is no point resisting. You may not leave until I deem you prepared for what is to come. Please have a seat so we may begin. 

Also, no one in this room is dangerous; everyone is who they say.  you are safe

Sincerely, The Author

"Sam, what is this," asks Jess. "I'll explain later," he answers, looking down and calmly pulling her to their seats next to Dean and his Parents.

"Well, this is Balls," Bobby mutters dejectedly before moving to his seat as well

Jack and Cas take their seats in the back, not intruding.