Leo's outfit-

I picked up the black family house key from my dresser and put it in my bag

I picked up the black family house key from my dresser and put it in my bag. I also picked up some galleons and some muggle money for the taxi and for some food. While the other were getting dressed I rung the taxi service and gave them my address, they told me the taxi would be here in 15 minutes so I sat on the couch in the living room.

"Hey I rung the taxi service and they're going to be here in 15 minutes" I told the other three and the walked towards me

"Ok babe" Seth replied as he sat down beside me putting his arms around my waist.
I looked up at Seth kissed him on lip, as I lean away, he leans back cupping my face and kissing me again.

About 10 minutes later we all stood up and left the pent house to go to the taxi. As we got in I told the taxi driver the address to take us to and he did so. Once we paid and got out the taxi, we stood in front of number 11 and 13 grimmauld place but with no sign of number 12. I looked at the three confused faces of my friends and laughed.

"It's got a concealment charm on it so only people who know where it is can find it." They looked at me then nodded

As I said the words '12 grimmauld place' number 11 and number 13 started to shift and revealed number 12. We all stared at the old house not wanting to go further until I took a step forward. I took the key out of my bag and started to unlock the door, my three friends stalked forwards so they were stood next to me while I opened the door. As we walk in I get slammed against the wall with a wand held to my neck, I look up to see a man with mousy brown hair and scars on his face.

"Who are you and how did you get in here?" The man interrogated.

I looked around to see my three friends looking bewildered, a red haired women staring at me, a set of twins giggling, a brown haired boy, a ginger boy, a ginger girl and a brown haired girl all giving me a confused look, a women with bubblegum pink hair women and a ginger man contemplating how we got in. As I was about to speak I got cut of by someone else who I couldn't see.

"What's going on?" He said as he walked through the door

Everyone turned to look at him and I took this as an opportunity to speak.

"What the fuck... First please take your wand of my neck and second I used a key to get in" I said as I held up the key to the door.

Everyone stared at me while the man I couldn't see walked up to where I was stood. He had brown curly hair and my grey eyes.

"Who are you and why do you have a key to my house?" He asked me in a concerned and confused tone.

"Woah, your house? I think not... this house officially belongs to Aquila" Seth said looking agitated.

Only then did I recognise the man, I had seen him on wanted posters a few years ago from escaping from Azkaban. I smirked at him and turned to Seth still smirking, he gave me a confused look but I just laughed.