She walked slowly to the common room, watching all the students pass by. Once she made it she walked to her room, not paying attention to the other kids. Once she was in her room she shut the door and plopped on the bed.

She fell asleep as soon as her h as hit the pillow, she didn't even care if she was still in her uniform.

.....

She woke up a few hours later. She felt brand new after her nap though her pussy was still sore from her encounter with Lucius and Snape last night.

She decided it was a good time to get a shower, she really needed it. She got up and started a bath, she didn't want to stand.

She decided to just keep her uniform on since she had to go to dinner anyway. So she grabbed she soaps and stuff and got in.

She moaned at the feeling of the warm water soaking into her cold skin, letting it sink in. She let the water soak her hair and body before she properly cleaned herself.

Once she was finished she put her robes back on and dried her hair before running off to dinner. As she was walking she felt a pair of eyes on her.

She thought she knew who it was. "Professor Snape?" She called for him in a happy voice, she got no reply.

"Professor?" Her voice got a bit quieter as her repeated herself. She just ignored the feeling and kept walking, even though her thoughts were correct. Someone was watching her very closely.

She walked into the dining hall and sat at the Gryffindor table with all her friends, she didn't know why but Cedric was there too. She just shrugged it off.

She sat with Neville to her left and Cedric to her right, while Hermione and Harry sat in front of her. Neville put his arm around her and kissed her cheek. "So how is my flower?" he asked sweetly.

She blushed and smiled, "I'm fine, how are you."

"I'm great," he replied. After Dumbledore did his speech, dinner was served. As they were eating Ginny tapped her on the shoulder. She turned around and smiled up at Ginny.

Before she was able to speak Ginny leaned down and whispered in her ear, "looks like you have a stalker," she joked before walking away.

Confused, she looked around and her eyes caught the dark ones of Severus Snape. She knew he was in her head. She knew she was already in trouble so she decided to have some fun with it.

Without breaking eye contact she started to think.

Are you in my mind, Professor Snape.

She saw him nod slightly telling her all she needed to know. She started her not so smart plan. She would soon learn to regret her decision.

Don't you wish I was under the table right now, sucking you off in front of all my professors and class mates. Pleasing you while you try to keep your pleasure hidden.

I wish your long fingers would tangle in my hair and push me down onto your cock, making me gag around you. I wish you would cum down my throat and let me be your little cum slut.

His hold on his cutlery tightened as the corners of his mouth twitched, telling her the plan was working perfectly. His pants started to grow constricted under the table.

Don't you wish you could take me right here right now, making me feel pleasure for everyone to see. Don't you want to fuck me so everyone knows who owns me.

His eyes flashed with anger, his eyes moved away from hers but she knew he was still listening. She bit her lip and stared into his eyes, even though he was looking somewhere else.

I know you are still listening, you are to thirsty for my dirty thoughts. Do you want to claim me as your own, use me as your little play thing.

You could fuck me in here at night, maybe on Professor Dumbledore's chair. Or maybe on the head table. Pushing me over the table while making me feel so good, feeling you deep inside me.

His eyes shot to the place she was describing. That definitely meant he was still listening.

Or maybe you can make me cum all over the edge of the Slytherin table. Or we would go to your classroom and pin me to the wall and fuck me senseless.

That final sentence sent him over the edge. He got up from his seat and started to walk to her. She stopped her thoughts as soon as he stood from his seat.

His nose was flaring as he walked in front of her. "Ms. Fairwell, Detention after dinner," his voice was low and dark.

She put on a faked confused face. "Why Professor," her voice was laced with amusement. "You know. the reason. Ms. Fairwell," she knew he was no longer playing games.

She dropped her fork and slithered out of her chair to her knees in front of him. He raised an eye brown and looked down on her. "Sorry I dropped my fork," she spoke innocently.

As she stood back up her arm grazed his leg making him groan, he covered it up with a cough.

"Yes Professor," she acted annoyed as she sat back down. Snape walked out of the great hall, signaling her to come soon.

"Sorry guys, I was not the greatest student in potions earlier," she sighed, in her mind she was excited for her punishment. She wondered it Lucius would be there.

She finished eating and decided to change out of her uniform before going to Snape's classroom.

She walked with all her friends back to the common room and she went to her room. She changed into black Lingerie and put a jacket on over it.

As she walked out she kissed Neville on the cheek. "See you later, love you," she yelled sweetly as she walked out.

As she walked the empty corridors she watched everywhere, she hated walking in the dark especially alone.

No one was in sight, though curfew wasn't for another hour. As soon as she stepped in front of his door she slowly pushed it open. She walked in and closed the door behind her.

She looked around, no one was in sight. "Professor?" she was confused, where else could he be. She walked forward, she couldn't see him but she could suddenly hear him.

"Your in trouble my darling," his voice was dark. She turned to where she thought she heard his voice, he wasn't there.

Suddenly 2 rough hands grabbed her shoulders, pulling her backwards until her back hit his chest. She felt his warm breath on the shell of her ear and his heartbeat against her back.

She was startled and tried to scream but he placed a hand over her mouth roughly. "Be. Quiet," his low voice bellowed in her ears, making her pussy throb.