Stop Walking Away.

Start from the beginning

Most of the students slept, after the meal, in the bus since the journey already got a long one and everyone was tired.

Lara had slept too, keeping her head on Kelvin's shoulder and Kelvin placed his head on hers.

This was when sir turned towards me and held my hand, his fingers entwined between mine, and kept it on his lap.

I turned to face him and caught him already looking at me. I tried to take my hand away from him but his grip just got tighter.

"what are you doing?" I questioned.

"what am I doing?" he looked at me, holding my hand firmly and shifting towards me.

I looked outside the window again because couldn't match his gaze.

He leaned over to draw the curtains over the window and took his hands over my face making me face him.

"what is wrong baby. Please tell me. I have been asking you this since so long. Please speak Ana. Talk to me."

"you have been asking me this from so long, but anytime did you actually stop to listen what I have to say." I spoke finally.

He narrowed his eyes in confusion.

"why would you stop, you are too busy spending time with your lost love."

"what the hell are you talking about Ana?" His voice angry yet soft enough to not gather attention.

"Ms. Jenna, she likes you, and you, you like her too. I hear you guys were a thing back when she used to teach in college before she went on a break." I spilled everything out. Speaking everything in between my sobs.

"who the fuck told you that, Ana?" he said.

"I heard it from the girls around." I said naming no one in particular.

"Ana are u serious, was this the reason you had been crying the entire time." He said, and I broke down again.

He looked around to see everyone around us sleeping and pulled me in his embrace. I hugged and cried on his broad shoulders before we heard a shuffling behind us. I quickly took my position back.

He was still facing in my direction and once everything was quiet again he leaned to kiss me. And although I was scared of getting caught, we still kissed, quietly, too deeply.

He wiped the tears that rolled down my face.

"she was my classmate back when I was learning music, Ana." He explained himself.

"I don't know what she thinks of me, she has never been vocal about it. But one thing is for sure Ana, I don't like her, not in the way you think, I do." He continued.

I was staring at our hands entwined and nodded at his explanation.

"I am not that fragile Ana, to use someone's emotion for my own benefit, is that what you think of me." his voice sounded hurt.

"n.. no.. not that." I looked up to him, feeling guilty.

"look Ana, the only reason I am with you, is because I like you. There is nobody else, alright."
I nodded.

"words, Ana."

"yes sir."

"It's Eric, for you."

"yes, Eric."

"Good girl, and I am sorry, I didn't know this was bothering you so much baby. I'll make sure to not let this affect you anymore atleast on my part ok."

"thank you." I said with my voice cracking again.

"enough." He said taking me in his embrace once again.

"stop crying, you have cried enough in just the matter of few hours." He patted my head.
I held his hands firmly with my head lying over his broad arm and I was staring at the ground.

He took my hand and kissed the back of it. I rose to look to look up to him. he smiled at me,

"did you eat anything?" he asked. "nope."

"As assumed. Hungry?"
"very."
He smiled at me.

"I had taken a sandwich earlier, let me get that for you." He got up and removed his bag from the compartments above our seats given, to keep our luggage.

"here." He passed me the bag.

Finally I could eat in peace, although it was weird, given the fact that he was staring at me throughout.

"what" I asked feeling shy under his gaze.

"I hate to see you cry baby. Never do that again, atleast not because of us." "yes".

"Is she ok now?" Lara woke up and looked at us. Kelvin got up too with her voice and looked in our direction.

"yes she is." Eric spoke.

"what was wrong?" Kelvin said rubbing his eyes.

"nothing, just false beliefs" he looked in my direction. I bit my lip from embarrassment.

"anyway, I have taken care of it now." He turned back to the couple sitting beside.

"meet me later, Ana." Lara leaned ahead to look at me since she couldn't see me because Eric's physique. I nodded while munching on my food.

The girls behind us woke up.

"how long will it take sir?" Kelly asked

"just another ½ an hr. and we shall be there.

"oh thank God."

__________________________________

The only key to a healthy relationship is communication...

But do u think the misunderstandings will end here given the fact that Jenna might still have feelings for Eric, and perhaps knows Eric more than Ana does.

I guess this is the longest chapter I have written till now.

Make sure to vote, comment, follow and support.

A big thank you to everyone who has been here with me since the beginning of the story

The destination of our first meeting ✨

Ily all❤❤