Stop Walking Away.

Comincia dall'inizio

"then what's with this swelling under your eyes?" I asked her trailing the thumb of my other hand beneath her eyes.

"I.. I guess... I overslept." She lied again. I scoffed at her.

"I have seen you cry and I have seen you sleep Ms Ana Grace, and I know how you look after each of it. So stop lying and tell me what is it that is upsetting you."

She opened her mouth to say something when she stopped and started staring behind me.

"what?" I asked and turned behind to see Jenna standing behind us.

"what are you doing here Eric, Prof. Peter has been waiting for us." She came to me and held my hand before taking me away.

Weird.

"What are u doing Jenna?" I asked her and pulled my hand out of her grip.

"ohh I am sorry, that was unintentional."

I looked behind to see Ana already left and was nowhere in sight.

✨✨✨

ANA's POV:

Was it really necessary? To rub it on my face.

I get it, ok, your lost love is finally back and now you want me no more. So just let me be. Why are you trying to show off your relation with her.

I had no appetite what so ever, I rushed towards our bus and sat at my place, crying my eyes out.

Nathan was still in the bus, but too busy in his phone to notice anything.
except for a pretty professor, I guess.

I was glad to remain unbothered.

The bus started filling in and I turned towards my window to avoid people looking at my face.

"oops... I am so sorry.. I am extremely sorry sir." A voice got my attention.

It was Lara.

She held a coffee cup in her hands with the coffee spilled all over her hands and over the place where Prof. Eric was sitting in the initial half of the journey.

She was constantly apologizing to Eric who was the last person to enter the bus. "oh goodness, Lara, do u want me to stand the entire journey now?" sir spoke, not angrily though.

"we have a vacant seat behind adjacent to my seat." Kelvin said cutting Eric midway in his words with Lara.

"hmm. I'll sit there.. but you, Kelvin, stop speaking for her all the time."

Kelvin grinned, show his perfectly lined teeth.

I know they did it on purpose.

✨✨✨

He came up to my place and looked at me.

"Is it fine if I sit here Ms. Grace?" he asked loud enough for the bus to hear.

"yes, that's not a problem sir." I spoke softly, gathering my back-pack kept and keeping it on my lap and shifting my attention back to the window.

Shellna, sitting behind us, got more excited than anyone around. "I should thank Lara, it's so nice to have you here sir." Shellna stated.

I rolled my eyes, still looking outside the window. Prof. Grey instructed the driver to start the bus once he made sure that all the students were in the bus and no one was left behind.

He came back to sit next to me.

Some time passed in the journey, and everyone were back in their own world. Especially the girls behind us. They had stopped bothering sir when he chose to not answer most of their questions.