part 2

Emily and I are standing in front of the lockers with our tongues tied together

Emily and I are standing in front of the lockers with our tongues tied together. We have been making out and she keeps doing this thing with her tongue and I don't like it it gets annoying she does it every time we kiss. "Um excuse me I think this is my locker" a girls voice says to our right i ignore her and keep on making out with Emily.

"Um I need to get in my locker please" she says once more I think she's just going to eventually leave us alone like everyone else does so I just continue.

I hear this loud bang and I can feel the vibrations of the lockers. My eyes snap open and my body jumps at the sudden noise. I break away from the kiss and look over to see a girl I have never seen around school before and I have went to this school my whole life. She has the book held close to her chest that she just slammed against the lockers and a huge smile on her face.

I expect to at least see a frown because of the big scene she just made but no not even a trace of a frown there. Her blue eyes are sparkling "you are in front of my locker" she says with a grin I am trying to take in every detail on her face because she is actually very good looking.

"Just let me put my books and stuff away then you can go back to doing what you were doing" she says with a small giggle. She has a dimple on her right cheek and she acts so happy.

"Bye Caleb see you later" Emily says while running her hand on my chest and walking away but I can't stop looking at this girl. I take a step closer to her "since when do you tell people what to do around here?" I ask not thinking before I speak.

She smiles up at me "well I didn't exactly tell you to move I asked nicely first and and you didn't seem to respond to that so I had to choose a different route!" She say with a smile and a nice tone she doesn't seem mean at all but no other girl has ever stood up to me like that.

She slides past me and walks towards her locker door. She has to stand on her tippy-toes to see the combination lock she keeps looking back down at her paper as if she is reading the code. The door pops open and she is putting stuff inside "well next time dont be so obnoxious about it " I say but it comes out more rude then I would of liked it to.

She turns her deep blue eyes to mine and I see what i think is anger swimming in them but the rest of her doesn't look angry only her eyes.

"Well next time stay out of my way" she says and laughs a little and slams her locker door she turns and walks down the hall towards the classrooms. She didn't seem angry but her eyes tell a different story.

She actually seems like a good person, why was I so mean to her?

Its like my mouth just took over and spoke for me. I snap out of my trance and walk the same way she did when I run into Ryder who seems to be having a good day. He is walking beside me to our first class which is history "did you see the new girl? Damn she's hot" he say with a huge smirk on his face. "Yeah dude I just seen her at her locker she was pretty hot!" I say and I'm not lying.

We turn the corner and enter the history room and there she sits in the back row smiling at us as we walk in even though I was a dick she is still nice. Me and Ryder take a seat in the same row as her and the teacher starts talking. The end of the class comes but  I zoned out when he started yapping so i have no clue what the man said.
She is getting up out of her seat when I see Ryder approach her. She is talking to him but I can't make out what they are saying to eachother. She is always smiling she must have a good life because I have never met anyone who smiles as much as she does.

I see her walk away and out the door when Ryder comes over to me. " her name is stella.....stella Martin" he says looking at me. " she said she just moved here and she is just now starting to meet people so I asked her if she had met you yet she said that she did and you seemed like a nice person" I furrow my eyebrows and look at him "she said I seemed nice? I was actually a total dick to her" I tell him and he replies "well I guess she is just to nice to call you a dick then" he laughs. "I guess so" I say back.

Today are just all introductions to our classes. We don't actually get class work until tomorrow. I began to leave the last class of the day which is math and I see her going out the front door towards her car I jog after her and touch her on her shoulder to get her attention. She jumps a tiny bit but when she sees it is me she calms down. "Um I wanted to say I was sorry for being an ass earlier i didn't get much sleep last night " I say running my fingers through my hair.

"Oh thats ok I can be an ass sometimes too" she laughs."um I have to go i dont want to be late getting home but thank you for apologizing that means alot" she smiles. "OK well see you tomorrow" I say back.