Not that I found him attractive, he interested me. He was different but I guess that happens when you are not a high-born Lady or Lord or Royal. I wanted to see more of him, get to know him. The first chance I would get to get out into the city again, I'm coming here.

"Find anything?", asked Jory as soon as we left the shop.

"King Robert's bastard son", replied my father in a whisper. He turned to me, looking me up and down. "Not a word of this to anyone, understand?", asked my father and I nodded with no emotion on my face. This secret would follow me to the grave if it had to.

The ride back to the castle was quiet. Father was thinking deeply and Jory did not dare say anything. I rather enjoyed the quiet, it gave my space to think.

Jaime Lannister. Better known as the Kingslayer. I couldn't stop thinking about him. I thought about his cocky smile, his green eyes, his golden hair, the way he held himself... I couldn't get him out of my head. It was starting to bother me. I had never experienced something like this, and maybe it wasn't normal or good. 

"My Lord, her Grace, the Queen", warned Jory as we walked through the garden towards the entrance of the castle.

"Your Grace", bowed my father.

"Your Grace", I curtsied. Cercei's cold eyes, piercing through me. She disliked me for some reason that I didn't know. Perhaps the reason was that I was breathing.

"Leave us", ordered the Queen and I curtsied again to her and my lord father before walking away towards the castle.

I walked to my room, remembering that there was a tournament this afternoon for my father. I had to dress presentable, which I disliked. There would be many people, many eyes watching. I hated that, and in moments like those I wished that I was born in the lower class, so I didn't have to attend these gatherings but then I would understand how very grateful I should be for the opportunity of a tournament. I guess I could tough it out.

My handmaid's insisted on doing my hair, because they assured me that my possible future husband may be there and I needed to make a strong first impression. I am already known as the Beauty of the North, I don't need to make a first impression, I already made one just by being born.

The dress I chose to wear was grey, symbolizing my house colors, and my Stark sigil necklace. I felt way more exposed in this dress but I knew I couldn't do anything about it, it's just how people here dressed.

 I felt way more exposed in this dress but I knew I couldn't do anything about it, it's just how people here dressed

"You look gorgeous, my lady", complemented one of my handmaids. I smiled at her in the mirror and got up. I quickly grabbed the dagger Jon gave me, strapping it to my thigh, and hiding it with my skirt.

"My lady, I doubt you will need that", tried to protest my other handmaid but I shook my head.

"You can never be too careful around these people", I said and walked out the door and to where my carriage awaits me. Guards followed me, including Jory as Sansa joined me on my walk.