CHAPTER 9

Misty's  P.O.V

I can't believe I won. As the announcer announce my named I was shocked and I can see everyone on the audience were too. But then at first Ash and Gary start clapping, slowly everyone start clapping too.

My eyes fell on May and Dawn who were really happy for me. I looked at them and smiled.

Suddenly the corner of eyes caught Serena who looks sad and angry at the same time. I think because I won this competition.

Whatever but I am really happy really happy. Today is my birthday through.

Announcer: "Misty wanna say something"

I quickly nodded and she handed me the mike.

Misty: "Hello guys, I am really happy for winning this competition and I couldn't believe that I won this trophy at my first turn. My friends told me that you all guys try really hard to get this trophy but aren't able to. I just want to say that this is just a trophy and nothing. You all guys are beautiful from outside and inside. So, don't feel disappointed on losing any kind of competition,matches because you must prove that you can do better than other"

My speech over and everyone were clapping and some girls were crying and I can see because of happiness. I smiled.

Misty: "Thank you"

And I again handed the mike to the announcer and went to my friends who were on the waiting room.

I ran towards them and hugged them tightly.

May: "Misty you won"

Dawn: "As we said"

I nodded.

Then,Ash,Drew,Paul,Gary,Cilan,Iris and Leaf coming towards us.

Gary: "Hey congratulations Tomboy"

Misty: "Thank you Gary"

Everyone congratulated me.

Gary: "Hey I was thinking that this competition was for girls not tomboys. And this tomboy join that competition and won. Woah!!"

I playfully hitted on Gary's chest.

Gary: "Ouch" *rubbing his chest*

We all laughed.

*Time skip*

We were walking to our lockers when we noticed Serena.

She looks sad,angry and jealous.

Serena: "So Miss Misty Waterblower"

Misty: "It's Waterflower Miss Serena Yvonne"

Serena: "Huh whatever!"

Serena: "You know you stole Ash from me"

Misty: "What are you talking about"

Serena: "Don't act innocent!"

Serena: "You stole him from me"

May: "She didn't stole him he loves her"

Serena: "Stop shouting bitch"

Serena raised her hand to hit May but I stop her.

Misty: "Stop it Serena enough you're going over your limits"

Serena: "I am crossing you're crossing your limits. At first you stole Ash from me and then my trophy"

Misty: "SHUT UP SERENA!! I didn't stole Ash from you and the trophy if your performance was poor than it's not my fault"