My Last Note

To my moon,

How are you now?

To be honest, I still think about you. I always wonder how you're doing or if you're okay. And I admit that sometimes—  I wonder if you ever think about me.

You know what? I hate myself for still holding on to the memories we had. But I still can't forget you, e. You always taught me not to give up on everything and I thank you for that. Thank you for existing, bun. Thank you for making me feel things I thought I could never feel again.

Pero hanggang dito nalang siguro.

I'm grateful for having the chance to know you, to be able to love you and having a special place in my heart even if it's just for a short time. I'm grateful for what we have now, so thank you for everything. Thank you for all the long talks— for listening to me when I was breaking down. Thank you because you made me realize that I should think about myself and stop being selfless.

Napakaraming dahilan para hindi ka bitawan, pero sapat nang dahilan ang sarili ko para pakawalan ka na.

I'm ready to keep going. I'm ready to let the past and my worries go. I'm over it now. I'm no longer going to allow it to hold me back from living my life and being who I am. I have finally found closure, and writing this novel helped me find it.

My journey to epiphany is far from over, and the same goes for yours.

I enjoyed my adventure with you, until we meet again..

Love,

Bianca.