𝟭𝟬 || 𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘇𝗮𝗸𝗶 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝗲

Start from the beginning

Jealous of the bond the two basketball players in front of them shares, jealous that the so called "Ryo-chan" could make their cold sister laugh so effortlessly, jealous that they looked more like siblings than three of them.

However, they were delighted to see her laugh so carelessly with her head tilted back and a soft blush on her cheeks.

The other players watched the moment in astonishment. They were entranced by her laugh, how it sounded like a melody to their ears, the way the corners of her eyes wrinkled and the soft blush that erupted on her cheeks. But they were amazed at how it was an actual laugh rather than her usual low chuckle.

"I've missed you so much ( Y/n )-cchi!" Kise wails. Untangling their limbs, the boy jumps off of her but still held onto her biceps.

"I've missed you too Ryota." She confesses, a large smile stretching out her mouth. The smile quickly morphs into a small frown and her eyes narrow at the boy in front of her.

"What are you even doing here? I told you to meet me at my house, not to mention you're here two days early!" She exclaims, gripping his shoulders.

"They got the dates wrong. Besides, you weren't home and I wanted to surprise you!" He replies, smiling brighter at her which causes her to cover her eyes from the brightness.

"Well, you really did." She mutters, wearing a small smile.

"Kise-kun!" A voice rang out behind them. Turning their heads their met with Akira.

"Serinumacchi!" Kise exclaims, releasing his grip on ( Y/n ) and turning to the first year. The two of them do a weird handshake before pulling each other into an embrace. ( Y/n ) softly smiles at the sight of them starting a small conversation.

"Now we just need the other six." ( Y/n ) says, placing a hand on their shoulders. Both boys nod and smile at her.

"Sorry to interrupt but, who are you?"

The three of them freeze then robotically turn to the volleyball team. Whoops, I forgot they were here. The trio thought as they felt a sweat drop form on the back of their heads.

"Y-you're-" Turning their heads, the trio stares at one of the first years who was pointing at Kise with stars in his eyes.

"You're Kise Ryota! You're part of the Generation of Miracles!" He exclaims with excitement. His words cause a few of the first years to stare at the blonde, their minds finally clicking as they gape at him.

The second and third years turn to each other, eyes filled with confusion as they simply shrug at each other.

"He's that model." Ginjima mutters loud enough for a few of his teammates to hear.

"He's also one of the guys from the basketball magazine." Ojiro says, Kita nods in confirmation.

"Kise Ryota is part of a team filled ofbasketball prodigy's, the GoM. He's also, like Ginjima said, a popular model." Kita informs the others, causing them to look at the said male in astonishment.

"I wonder how ( Y/n ) knows him." Atsumu mumbles. Osamu nods, thinking the same thing.

"( L/n )-senpai how do you know him?" Another first year asks as if he overheard their conversation.