AMERICA

HURRICANE PREP IS NEAR THE END

Updates from March 2021

Biden takes first military action with Syria strike on Iran-backed militias.

The US has carried out an air strike targeting Iran-backed militias in Syria, in the first military action undertaken by the Biden administration

The Pentagon said the strike destroyed "multiple facilities" and was ordered in response to attacks against US and coalition personnel in Iraq.
Militia officials said one person had been killed but a war monitor reported at least 22 fatalities.
Syria condemned the attack as a "bad sign" from the new US administration.

The Pentagon said its strike near the Iraqi border in eastern Syria was a "proportionate military response" that was taken "together with diplomatic measures", including consulting coalition partners.
After Trump, what will Biden do about Iran?
How the US and Iran became adversaries
It came after a civilian contractor was killed in a rocket attack on US targets earlier this month. A US service member and five other contractors were also injured when the rockets hit sites in Irbil, including a base used by the US-led coalition.

Rockets have also struck US bases in Baghdad, including the Green Zone, which houses the US embassy and other diplomatic missions.
There are about 2,500 US troops in Iraq to assist Iraqi forces in the fight against the Islamic State (IS) group

this information is cited by bbc.com. if you never saw any of this it's for you to find on Wattpad!!!
hope it helps!! the link isn't working so i just copied and pasted from the website!

America's Largest Debt Relief Program Is Helping U.S. Citizens Get Rid Of $15,000 Or More In Credit Card Debt

Are you feeling overwhelmed with all of your credit card bills? Are they pilling up month after month, making it impossible for you to get ahead? Thankfully, there may be a way out and you don't need another loan for it.

The largest debt relief company in the nation, Freedom Debt Relief, developed an exclusive program to help get rid of credit card debt for U.S. Citizens. And with already over $12 billions dollars in settled debt, thousands are are checking to see if they qualify for this program DAILY.

In fact, over 750,000 Americans have already enrolled in their program and many of them have already settled their debt for less than what they originally owed, shaving off years in payments.

Checking If You Qualify Does NOT Affect Your Credit Score
Almost anyone can check if they are eligible for this exclusive program and the best part is, it doesn't affect your credit score. There really is no reason why you shouldn't check if you qualify. Imagine what you could do with money saved? You can pay down your mortgage, build your wealth, or go on that vacation you deserve.
Click here to find out if you qualify