I eyed him before pecking his lips before he laughed shaking his head standing up.

"We not gone get em." He shrugged telling Kelin as Kelin smacked his lips.

"You so whipped, Mob gone do it watch." Kelin waved him off as he looked at Kelin crazy.

"Who? Mob bitch ass don't even get on the dirtbikes. So gone head and go wit' his ass." Faze told Kelin as they both looked at eachother.

"Crybaby ass nigga."

"Ya'll always wanna argue about some, like some big ass children." Mina mugged them as they both looked at her crazy.

"Who you talkin' to?" Kelin asked as Faze nodded his head, "Yeah because I know you ain't talkin' to us." He co-signed as I just looked at them.

Mina frowned her face up, "I am, and what ya'll gone do?" She raised an eyebrow looking at the duo.

"You lucky he holdin' me back, because you almost met Jesus." Faze said as Kelin held his arm up in front of him making me shake my head laughing.

--

I threw the covers off of my body staring at the ceiling sighing.

"What's wrong?" Fazon mumbled making me look over at him, "It's hot as fuck." I said turning onto my side laying on my full body pillow.

"You hot because you keep movin' around, sit yo' ass down and you gone cool down." He said making me roll my eyes turning over to the other side adjusting my pillow some.

I sighed as I felt my head begin to throb, it was like everything that could be wrong right now was wrong.

I sat up getting out of the bed going into the bathroom pulling my pants down to use it.

Once I was finished I washed my hands and walked out of the bathroom, making my way out of the room and to the kitchen.

"Where you goin!" Fazon called out making me sigh, "To the kitchen."

"Come back in here, I can go get it for you." He said as I heard him moving around making me sigh turning around going back into the room.

I got into the bed turning the tv on and scrolling through youtube looking for something to watch.

"We need to get cable." I told Fazon once he came back with hella snacks and some waters.

"Boy why you got all that shit?" I asked looking at him crazy as he dropped everything onto the bed.

"I'm hungry, and we don't need cable. I got Hulu, Netflix, Apple Tv, Disney Plus, and I got WWE Network." He said making me roll my eyes, "All of those cut off after a certain amount of time and some stuff like Bad Girls Club and allat not on none of those."

"How bout you get cable and pay for it with your money."

"I will, I might get wifi too."

"You can't have two wifis at one house." He smacked his lips as I shrugged, "I guess we gone be the first people to have it."

"Goofy as fuck." He shook his head laughing as I flicked him off clicking on a seafood mukbang and grabbing a bag of chips and a bottle of water.

"Boy shut up." I waved him off as he looked at me crazy, "Girl fuck you."

"You already did." I rubbed my stomach and he laughed rubbing it as well.

"We need to record moments like these." I said making him laugh, "Why?"

"To remember, these are just precious moments we need to remember them. Where my phone at?" I asked feeling around the bed before he picked his up handing it to me.