30-0

*Ivy's P.O.V*
I just got out of school and I was walking to my dads work. He's an attorney so I just get to sit in his office doing homework while he works on his cases. I have a pass to get to his office because the company is very high tech. Everyone in the office loves me though so that's a plus.

I got to the office, scanned my pass, and walked to the elevator. I pressed the 7 button getting impatient cause the elevator takes forever to get to the 7th floor.

About 3 minutes later, the elevator doors open and I'm greeted by my dads assistant Jenny. She walked me to my dads office and let me in. My dad had a court date to attend to so I just sat down and started my math homework. I couldn't wait to go home cause their is a lake behind our house and it's frozen over so I can go skating.

I was a really good skater, hockey player, and figure skater. I started to figure skater at the age of 5 and quit when I had a really bad injury. My dad was the one who taught me how to play hockey since he played hockey growing up. It was because of him that I actually got back on the ice after my injury.

After about 10 minutes my dad walks in his office with a smile on his face. "Hey dad, why are you so happy?" He sits down at his desk and looks at me. "I won the case, today im 30-0!" He takes his pen and paper out of his briefcase and starts write something down on it. "That's great dad, congrats" "Thanks sweetheart, finish your homework so we can go home alright?" I look down at my math homework that was mostly complete except for 3 problems. I shook my head and finished my homework.

We went home and ate dinner. My dad told me he was going to the store to get some things for breakfast. He left and I went to my room and put on my ice skates. I walked to the frozen lake and started to skate around. I started to slowly spin which turned into a full spin. I was so shocked in myself because last time I did that, I ended up getting hurt.

After about 45 minutes I was freezing so I went inside. I made hot chocolate and waited for my dad.