𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

"bye, i'll head out now!" placing all your hair on your left shoulder, you exclaimed and went out of the cabin.

you were about to close the door when a hand slid in the space and spread it open, forcing your fingers to let of of the knob.

annie, hair messed up and the thin straps of her top falling, gave you a smile. her eyes half opened indicating that she just woke up. "see you later" she leaned in and placed a kiss on your neck before slowly closing the door after you gave her a nod.

currently 6 in the morning, you're now walking under the rising sun. you're not a morning person, but for some reason, today you woke up extra early.

yeah, just some reason.

"morning" you greeted on the phone after swiping answer.

"where are you?" pieck's morning voice spoke followed by a yawn. "i.. " you looked around. "don't know"

"are you still on annie's cabin?"

"uh-ah" you shook your head knowing damn well she can't see you. "im heading to my cabin now"

"oh okay, call me when you arrive there. i'll get ready real quick then we'll get breakfast" she bid goodbye and so you ended the call and placed your phone back inside your bag.

you took two more steps and that's when you realized how dumb you are.

"fuck, i could of just asked pieck to send a golf cart to pick me up" you facepalmed yet quickly decided to get over it and continued walking.

like you expect, throwing a fit at yourself right there would make time rewind itself? no, it won't.

"why is the sun extra hot today?" you took a deep breath, clutching the strap of your bag tightly.

the sun is normally this hot, you're just not used to it as you usually wake up around 11 and go out only whenever you feel like it. and that 'whenever you feel like it' is just another word for evening.

at this point, you could legit pass as a vampire.

scanning your surrounding, you're literally alone. no one has woke up yet. staring at the empty and quiet way, you felt like you're inside one of those zombie apocalypse and ghost town movies.

frowning, you looked down at your feet when you felt it suddenly gain weight. what?

and that's when the sight of your feet and slippers covered in sand made you remember that you had went in annie's bathroom to wash your face, also throwing water at your feet for no reason before you went out.

resulting to sand quickly sticking to your feet. "ah fuck" you muttered and looked around, only to see cabins and trees.

looking at the straight way, your eyes lightened up seeing the familiar two turns that you and annie passed by last night.

suddenly gaining energy, you ran, not minding the weight of your sand-covered feet and did a quick turn to the left, the sight of the sea and the sound of the waves splashing immediately greeted you.

"yes, water!" you ran towards the sea, like a little kid seeing it for the first time. when your feet met the clear, salty water, you heaved a sigh.

but in just a blink of an eye, your heart was about to break out of your chest when the water not quite far from you rose and a figure emerged from there.

your eyes widened the size of an egg, a hand clutching the fabric on your chest as you stared at the muscular back of the figure.

why the fuck does everyone in this island like pulling mermaid stunts out of nowhere?

"oh, here to join me?" your brows was quick to furrow on its own when the figure turned around and the familiar face of the pervert from yesterday greeted you with a side smile.

"hah" you tilted your head to the side and gave a mocking laugh. "no" you turned around and was just about to leave when you heard splashings from behind you followed by a strong force yanking your left arm back.

because of this, your hair that you have placed there fell on your back. in an instant, the brown head's forest eyes landed on something there.

"ah" his head nodded at he examined your neck. "you're with annie, huh"

you being speechless confirmed his own question.

"and how'd you know?" giving in, it's very early and the raging sun is cooking you. you're not in the mood to lie.

he gave you a small smirk. "annie likes marking her women on the same spot" you had goosebumps forming.

"and i like erasing those marks and replacing them with mine"

your eyes widened and you took a step back. "dude" your eyes unconsciously landed on his shirtless form. his packs on full view, giving you a hard time at the moment.

"back, i say" you forced your eyes to turn into slits and your lips in a tight-lipped smile, trying to appear intimidating.

but your ego only got hurt when his laughter reached your ears. "what an interesting, lady"

you gave him a look. interesting? me? the fuck? i just told him to back and he now thinks im interesting? wow, my power. i can't.

"im guessing, you're on your way back to your cabin now?" you didn't reply as the answer was very obvious.

he raised a brow at you, followed by a light chuckle. "2246"

you mirrored his expression, also raising a brow. "is that a lotto number?"

"ah, you join lottos?" he inquired, lips quirking to the side. "no" you answered, he nodded.

"call that number using the telephone in your room"

"and why?"

"just.. because" he shrugged and flashed you another side smile.

you rolled your eyes, trying so hard to keep them away from dropping on his body.

"yeah, as if i'd call that and trust a pervert"

"pervert? me?" he frowned.

"duh, who else?"

a forced and restrained chuckle escaped his lips. "babe, im all bad things but im not a pervert"

"yeah right" was all you could answer. feeling your cheeks heat up, hearing how he said babe, only made you want to slap yourself. bitch, control yourself!

"you whistled and suggested dirty things about me bending down. and you're denying that you're a pervert?"

"baby, i whistled to get your attention and what i said about you bending down would get you in trouble is real. if it were not me who saw you and just a random guy, don't expect him to just walk away and not try to hook up with you. this is a sex island, people here think everyone they see would give themselves easily. you're pieck's cousin, if something happens to you, that woman would beat the shit out of me"

you stared straight at his eyes, processing his words. carefully.

wha- what the fuck did he just say??