𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Start from the beginning

"Girl Rio got this for me last year on my birthday." Megan says while smiling. "Oh bitch while we talking about birthdays, what you doing for yours cause your birthday is in a few weeks!" Natasha says while clapping her hands.

"Girl I don't know but all I need to say is that motherfucker better give me a fucking dog." Megan says causing Doja to laugh. "Hold that thought I need to answer this." Megan says glancing at her phone seeing that Rhea was calling her.

"Hey Rhea, is everything okay?" Megan asks as she paid the nail tech. "Yeah, I needed a favor, I had an emergency at work and I can't pick up Marcus up from school and Rio isn't answering so can you pick him up." Rhea says in a frantic tone.

"Of course he isn't answering, I can pick him up for you plus I miss my lil man so of course." Megan said while letting out a sigh. "Oh my god I love you thank you Meg you are such a lifesaver." Rhea says in a more calmer tone. "No problem, love you byee." Megan says before hanging up.

"Hey is everything okay?" Natasha asks while walking over to Megan. "Yeah, Rhea had a work emergency and she needs someone to pick up Marcus." Megan says.

"Damn, what about Rio can't he pick him up even though I love my little stink." Natasha says as they walk out of the nail salon. "Yeah, but he isn't answering so I'm gonna pick him up." Megan says while shrugging her shoulders.

"Oof well call me when you get home love." Natasha says while giving her a hug. "Trust me I will." Megan says before giving Natasha once last hug before hoping in her car and making her way to pick up Marcus and left her only to wonder where her boyfriend was.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Meanwhile...

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Megan?" Annie shook her head, looking nervously at the gangster in her sister's living room. "She ain't here to save y'all." Rio says causing the woman to whimper and also causing Diego to chuckle.

Annie and Ruby sat on the other side of the table, watching with worried and tense eyes as Antonio counted. Antonio looked up, shaking his head at Rio who stood in the next room still.

Rio sniffled some, looking disappointed and slightly irritated. He walked forward to the table leaving Diego standing in the other room, He reached the table, looking down to the ladies as he clasped his hands in front of him.

"You're short," Rio says while a smug smirk on his lips. "No, we're not," Annie answered. "Yeah, you are," Rio almost teased.

"Actually," Annie smirked pulling out a shoe box. "We're over." Annie added causing Diego to raise his eyebrows and sending Rio a curious glance.

Annie removed the lid, revealing a set of ceramic dolls only causing Diego to chuckle. "See, these are super rare collectables." She says as she pulled them out to line up, Rio just stared at the woman in annoyance only wishing he was with his girlfriend and not with annoying basic housewives.

"Treasures," Beth added only causing Rio to send her an pissed of look. "Yes!" Annie agreed before adding,  "Sister, you are correct! That's a better word for these, because these super rare treasures go for 10 to 15 g's on eBay."

Diego chuckled knowing that Rio was about to flip on them. Not knowing how pissed Rio was Annie adds before saying "How much legwork is there, right? But the truth is, it's very little because we have done the lion's share of the work for you. Ruby?"