Starstruck *ON HOLD*

Chapter 1 

    Seth POV

I walked down the hall, just like any other teenager.... Yeah right. Normal teen? Nope, not me. Beause I just had to become famous. Confused? Let me fill you in.

My name is Seth McGlore, I'm seventeen, and the lead guitarist/singer of my band Seeking Shadows. Unfortunately, we couldn't just stay that little garage band down the block that had a few fans. No. We just had to be discovered and become America's most famous boy band of all time. Screaming fans, concerts ALL THE TIME, and the occasional creepy stalker girl. One thing's for sure, I'll never get a girl who likes me for me and not just the fame, money, and looks.

Well time to go onstage.

    Tazmin POV

"OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! They're comin' onstage in two minutes Tazer!!!!!!"

That was my best friend Nicole shrieking, calling me by the nickname she gave me when we met.

"I. Don't. Care.," I slowly pronounced so Nicky would finally get this through her head for the millionth time.

A frown made its way onto Nicole's face. "Why not?"

"I told you before. They're just a wannabe rock band that got famous only because of their looks. I don't want to be here Nicky, I'd rather be at that My Chemical Romance concert I told you about. Not. Here."

Suddenly Nicky began screaming. I turned toward the stage to see Seeking Shadows coming onstage, Seth McGlore in the lead.

I may not like the band, but Nicky's so obsessed she's stuffed so much about them into my head, so  now I at least know who they all are. Seth had dark brown skater boy hair that constantly fell into his eyes. He was the lead guitarist/singer. Sam Brestle was the drummer of the band, with shorter spiky black hair. And lastly, was Zack Follas, with the same hairstyle as Seth, except blonde with dark blue streaks. He played bass and always had some vocals in their songs.

They smiled at all the girls in the audience screaming their names. Which was everyone, except me.

They began playing one of their songs titled Where Are You. As their song started, I closed my eyes, drowning out the music and the screaming, getting away from the worst concert of my life. Why Nicky, why?

    Zach POV

There was one thing both me and Seth could definitely agree on besides our hair, and that was our fame. I hated it, he hated it. I mean, all the genuine fans of our music are great. But I'm tired of all the girls falling all over us because of our looks and paychecks. Music is a buisness, and it pays a lot. It seems that's all girls cared about. That or the looks. And that pretty much described every girl in the audience, except one.

She had straight, black hair. She seemed to be wearing an MCR band shirt, dark gray skinnies, and black high tops. Her eyes flickered open to reveal stunning bright blue eyes. It looked as if she had been trying to tune out our music. The only one doing so. The only one not screaming our names. I just smiled, not able to keep my eyes off her. I'm glad she didn't notice, she probably would've though I was a self absorbed rockstar and part time creeper.

I couldn't help it, just that instant, I fell for her. I didn't know her name, or anything about her, but I wanted to. I stared at her throughout the rest of the concert...

My eyes momentarily glanced over towards Seth during our last song of the night. He was staring at the girl too. The girl who didn't care about our music, or us. I knew, just like always, I hadn't been the only one to fall for her. Seth did too. I tried to brush it off as we finished off our song, Keeping Secrets.

I had wondered why the girl who didn't care for us was even here. Later I noticed she was here with the blonde girl standing next to her, who was screaming Sam's name.

As we smiled, said goodbye, and walked off stage all I though about was the girl.... and how Seth liked her too.

Seth POV

All I could think about was that girl, the girl with the chrystal blue eyes who had been tuning us out throughout the entire concert. I liked her, I couldn't help it. Look's like the rockstar has fallen for a girl in his concert audience. I never thought THIS day would come. Then again, she was different from the rest.

As  we passed by Gary, our security guard, on our way offstage I stopped to talk to him. Gary was in his twenties, not much older than us.

"Yo Gary!"

"Hey Seth. What's up, lil' man," Gary questioned.

"Well...," I described the girl and asked if he could get her and her blonde friend to come backstage. "So, can ya?"

Gary had this knowing look in his eye. "Yeah man. I'm on it."

I watched as Gary left. A smile playing on my lips, hands shaking in anticipation.

I went to go tell Sam and Zach we were about to meet a couple of girls from our audience.

Sam just chuckled at the goofy grin on my face, and Zach just frowned. What was wrong with him? But even Zach's look couldn't keep me down. We went to the green room, waiting.

I couldn't believe it. I was going to meet her. I was going to meet The Girl. The girl I had just fallen so hard for.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! So this is just another story I've started. Hope you all like it! The song to the right is supposed to be one of Seeking Shadows' songs. But we all know its really by The Ready Set! [:

-R@chel <3

Fan, vote, comment!