And just like that they immediately pass by the checkpoint.

" That annoying officer's", Hoseok said.

" Who's next? ", Yoongi asked as he was the one who's in the driver's seat.

" Jin hyeong, Taehyung hyeong, Eunwoo, Jisoo, Tzuyu and Mina nuna ", Jungkook replied.

" Be careful of what answer you will give ", Namjoon remind them.

" And have a lot if patience ", Jimin added.

" Oh I think I should talk to them instead of you, love ", Chanyeol said to Irene.

Everyone laugh except the girls.

" How about you Taehyung? Who will talk to them? ", Namjoon asked breaking the laughing syndrome.

" Ahmm I think Mina uni will do the talking ", Taehyung replied scanning everyone inside the car.

* Inside Jin, Mina, Eunwoo, Jisoo, Tzuyu, Taehyung and Eunsoo's car

Jin is driving and Mina is at the passenger seat while, Tzuyu and Taehyung was at the last seat row and Eunwoo, Jisoo and Eunsoo was in the middle seat row.

" I will talk to them ", Mina said claiming Taehyung's suggestion.

" Thanks nuna ", Taehyung said.

Mina just smiled looking at him from behind her.

And not long, they are in front of the officer's inspection place.

The officer knock on the driver's window. Jin put down the window sill.

" Good evening, sir ", the officer greeted.

" Why is he being respectful now? ", Hoseok asked.

" Good evening to you also, officer ", Jin replied.

" Can we asked some questions? ", the officer asked.

" Of course, sir ", Mina replied letting the officer know of her presence.

" Thank you ma'am ", the officer replied.

" This is unfair! He is certainly not that respectful with us earlier! What do he think we are!? ", Hoseok is now getting out his anger earlier.

" Chill Hoseok, we told them that we are band members so it's just normal  not to talk that formal to us ", Yoongi explained.

" Hmp still they are not fair! ", Hoseok said slacking off on his chair.

" What is it that you will ask, sir? ", Mina asked getting the officer's attention once more.

" How many are you in there ma'am? ", the officer asked.

" Seven, sir ", Mina replied.

" All guy's or all woman? ", the officer asked looking at Mina.

" No sir. Four males and three females ", Mina replied.

" alright ma'am, how old are you? ", the officer asked Mina.

" I am twenty five, sir ", Mina said.

" What about you, sir? ", the officer asked Jin.

" Twenty eight ", Jin plainly replied.

" Relationship status sir? ", the officer asked once again.

" What the fudge? Why would they asked that? ", Jimin asked hearing the most private question he have ever heard.

" Yeah why would they want to know that? ", Jungkook agreed also thinking why the heck would they ask those questions.