Fluke - Cute Little Mate

Fluke wakes up. Roaming his eyes. He sits up, peel the cover on him and walk to the bathroom. Fluke shock how awful he looks like so take a bath and brush his teeth.

Opening a cabinet, he see a white long sleeves and a boxer. Then, after changing he sat in the bed. He knows he is in Ohm’s room but where is Ohm? He stand. His question was answered when the latter walks in. Looking directly at him.

In a blink of an eye, Ohm is standing in front of him then kneel, face on his stomach and arms tightly wrap his waist. Surprise, he looks down and caress his head. “I’m okay, P’Ohm”, he said.

“I love you, Fluke. Please don’t leave me again. Please.”, Ohm chant over and over again. Fluke just hug him back.

Fluke found himself on top of Ohm’s body. Drawing circles on his chest while the latter softly caressing his back and kissing him every now and then.

Fluke stops when he heard Ohm’s painful voice, “Why did you leave?”.

Fluke change his position so he can look up to his boyfriend. “The word “mate” is stuck in my head, so I research about it. Then, I remember Sammy said you found yours. I’m just wondering what will happened to me since you already found your mate. I love you too much so the thought of you being with someone pains me. Then, Saya said that she is your mate. After that, I saw you two kissing. Reality slaps me real hard. The pain is killing me but I said to myself that if you really found your mate then I need to accept it. I will try to carry on so if you want to break up then -“ Fluke bit his tongue and close his eyes. He don’t want to cry.

He feel Ohm’s hands on his cheeks, softly caressing it and wiping the tears that escape from his eyes.

Ohm laughs which make Fluke open his eyes. Then, before he can react his back is already at the soft bed while Ohm’s body on top of him. Their lips attached to each other.

Panting from the kiss, he looks up. Ohm smiles at him, playfully bumping their noses, “Silly baby. Breakup? It will never happened to us, Fluke. You are tied to me forever. My cute little mate”.

Fluke confuse for a minute before Ohm’s word sink in. Tears starts flowing like a waterfall, “Mate? I’m your mate? How? I’m human”.

Ohm bows down and capture that trembling red lips, “You are mine. I love you, Fluke not because you are my mate but because you are your own person. I love the whole you. Hopefully, when you are ready I can turn you. If you don’t want to, that’s fine. I’ll follow you even afterlife”.

Fluke can’t still believe it. His heart which is on the verge of dying, suddenly feel whole and glowing. They still lying on the bed, cuddling but Ohm’s giving him little kisses which makes him giggle.

“P’Ohm stop. I have a question. I read that when you found your mate, his smell will be intoxicating to you. Is that true?”, Fluke curiously asks.

Ohm grins at him. “Can I try something?”.

“You didn’t answer my question”, Fluke whines then pout. Ohm grins before kissing his cheeks, pecking his lips for a couple of times, pecks turns to deep kiss which he responded with the same intense. Panting, he feel Ohm’s lips on his jaw, kissing and licking.

“Yes, it’s true. It’s intoxicating and mouthwatering. And you, Sweetheart is a combination of strawberry and mint. So refreshing yet sweet. My addiction”, Ohm whisper to his ears before giving it a kiss. Kissing his cheek once more before shifting it to his neck. Kiss it, sucks which earns a moan from Fluke before licking it.

After 150 years ...

He woke up smiling turn to his side and see Ohm’s calm face. He no longer dream about the voice probably because just like he said back then he will find him. He kiss Ohm’s cheeks, then snuggles closer to his side. Arm tighten on his waist, pull him closer then he heard him, “That’s not enough, give me more”.

Fluke blush but held the older’s face and kiss him fully on the lips. He feel Ohm smile before answering his kiss.

“What a good way to wake up”, Ohm smile at him after the kiss.

- The End -

Love is not a temporary feeling or emotion

Love is not a temporary feeling or emotion. Emotion and feelings change but true unconditional love is everlasting 💙