Fluke - Insecurity

Fluke is walking with Earth and Prem when they noticed that Ohm, Kao and Boun is being surrounded by girls both human and vampires.

Prem sighs annoyingly while Fluke stops. Earth bit his lips and stop as well. When things like this happened, Fluke insecurity arises. Seeing how Ohm is perfect and how every one likes his attention.

He walk slowly when Saya, the campus queen greet Ohm, "Ohmmy!". Everyone quiet down and murmur how perfect they are for each other.

He step back. Prem walking faster. Earth was suddenly gone, Fluke look at Ohm and Saya before running away from that sight.

The class is over. He walk to the nearest bus station. It's been a while since he go back alone.

He is almost at his apartment when he is suddenly grab and hug, "Where have you been?".

"P'Ohm? Why, how did you get here so fast?", confusion is written on Fluke's face.

Ohm just look at his face and grab his hand. Open his apartment and push hin inside. After closing the door, he see how Ohm bare his fangs. He blink twice before saying, "Oh!".

He tends to forget that his boyfriend is a vampire.

Before he can blink twice, he is already pinned in the bed with Ohm on top of him. He blushes when Ohm descends and rest his head on his neck.

"Why did you leave without me, Fluke?", Ohm said. Sadness and anger can be detect in that voice.

He gulp, isn't too childish if he said about his reason? But, he can't help it. They look good together. She's a gem. He is a nobody. He look sideway staring at mirror as if seeing the scene earlier. Tears starts falling.

Ohm is startled when he felt a liquid on his face. Ohm raise his head and panic and the same time can't breathe seeing Fluke cries.

"Sweetheart? What's wrong? Please baby, talk to me", Fluke begin to sob hearing those words.  He look at Ohm whose gazing at him tenderly as if, in pain. He wrap his arms around Ohm's neck and start to talk.

"Please don't leave me. I love you, P'Ohm. Don't leave me", he pleads. Tightening the hug while saying those words.

"Hush Sweetheart, I will not leave you. Ever. I love you too much to even think about that", he feel he is being lifted. Their position change. Ohm is laying on the bed while he is crying on Ohm's chest.

After a while, Fluke stops crying. He sniffs and look up at Ohm. Their eyes met, he smile when Ohm reach for him and give him a kiss on the lips.

"Talk to me, Sweetheart. What happened?", Ohm asks after the kiss. He wrap his arms on the latter before speaking slowly still sniffing.

"I'm sorry, P'Ohm. You look good together -", Fluke said voice getting lower.

"Together? Who are we talking about?”, Ohm frown.

Fluke sniff, “Saya”.

“Yes, I agree. Saya and I look good together", he heard Ohm said. Fluke let go and start to move away from Ohm's body. Eyes starts to water again.

"I understand then I'll set you fr-", his words is stop when Ohm grab him back and lay on his chest. Hug him tight, to the point it hurts.

Fluke is frozen. The glass in his room suddenly break. He look up to see Ohm's eyes, it is all red. Fangs showing. Those red eyes stare at him.

"If that girl making you cry, I'd kill her. Listen to me, Fluke. Some might say she and I look good together but it doesn't matter because I am yours. No one can even compare to you. You are the best for me, are we clear?", eventhough anger is in Ohm's voice and eyes being red. Fluke can help but feel the warm in his chest. He wiggle to be free from Ohm's tight embrace and reach to touch Ohm's face.

" I love you", he then proceed to kiss Ohm's lips. Not afraid of the fangs showing. He smile when Ohm responds hungrily and grab his neck to deepen the kiss.

He close his eyes and smile when they broke the kiss, putting his head on Ohm's chest. The latter's hand caressing his back, "I love you too, Sweetheart. Sleep. I'll never leave you, ever".