" Huh! No I've never said that, I love to have " He smiled

" Then it's solved, I'm the one who wanted to have a photoshoot with you, what say" I told sweetly

I saw his face turned pink, he downed his head and smiled. Wow, he is blushing at my statement.

" I never knew that my bunny can blush this hard" I teased

He looks so cute, when he blush.

" My bunny! " He was surprised

" Obviously, I'm your cute strawberry and you are my bunny " I cringed.
( according to the chat where jungkook told her his cute strawberry)

We laughed. "We should pack our luggage it's not so far. " Jungkook told

I nodded.

Taehyung's POV

Our new comeback is coming on the next month, we have lots of work to do. Jungkook didn't come today.

*oh he got a new project with Aaka* I thought.

I guess next week I can meet her. She is also stressed for her works.

I headed off to my house.

I reached house, opened the door and saw every lights are turned on and some musics are coming from the kitchen.

I took off my shoes and went to upstairs to freshen up because I was too tired.

I tookna shower and wore comfortable clothes.

" Lalala, lala" I heard someone humming songs.

Who it could be without Aaka.

I went towards the kitchen and saw she was humming songs and cooking. She seems happier than regular day.

" What's going on" I asked normally.

She turned around and smiled at me.

" Oh you came, food is ready" She told inna cheerful voice. I was surprised because she was acting cold nowadays but what now? I wonder what happened that she is so happy today.

I went and sat on the couch.

I opened my phone and ordered the necklace.

" Here you go" Aaka served me

Pasta