They nodded, we got out of the Pledis building and we ate our lunch in the restaurant nearby the company building with the vocal team members except Jihoon who accompany his friend. I think of something that I should take-out some food for Jihoon just in-case he didn't eat anything. We are all done eating our lunch and went straight to the Pledis Building, we had our separated ways with the vocal team members. "We'll see you later Eun Ae!" Joshua said and I waved goodbye to them, I went straight to Jihoon's room to give him the food that I take-out in the restaurant earlier.

As I open the door, my eyes widen saw them kissing each other. However, they didn't noticed my presence infront of them so I quickly changed my facial expression into normal one as if nothing happened. I knocked on the door and they both stop on what they are doing then they quickly changed their positions into normal. "Omo, did I interrupt your bussiness? I'm sorry" I bowed multiple times. "By the way, I'm here to drop off Jihoon's lunch just in-case he didn't eat anything" I walk towards the table and put the lunch in the table.

Then I turned my back as I'm ready to leave the scene." I'll take my leave due to the important matter" I bowed and smile to them as I close the door slowly. I laughed sadly on what I saw because if I cry, they think I'm stupid for crying to my bestfriend who likes someone else. I quickly got out of the Pledis Building calling the members that I will be head home first. I heard there was footstep running behind me, I know that was Jihoon if I'm not mistaken. He grabbed my wrist and I faced him with my poker face "What do you want?" I saw his messy hair and a smuged lipstick coming from Alliseu's lips.

"Eun Ae it's not what you think- I interrupped him saying "I don't need your explanation, please go back to her and don't ever try to talk to me" I smiled through the pain, fixing his messy hair and wiped the smuged red lipstick using my thumb. I leave him there speechless and dumbfounded. I walked alone until I arrived in the dorm. Thankfully, I had a spare key in my pocket and open the door, then I went straight to my room, crying and my tears stained my bed sheets. I cry even louder don't even care when somebody hears me out. But all I have to do is to let out all of my pain.

[End of Myung Eun Ae's point of view]

to be continued...

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 | 𝘼 𝙇𝙚𝙚 𝙅𝙞𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙛𝙖𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙘🍙On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara