Date with the Devil

Start from the beginning

"I am very happy to hear this, Lucifer. I was afraid that you wouldn't be accepting my offer. So, we'll meet at the penthouse." Y/N said.

"So, I'll make arrangements for our date, darling." Lucifer said, with a glimmering smile.

" Bye, darling. Take care." Lucifer said.

"Goodbye, Lucifer." Y/N said, placing a small kiss on Lucifer's cheek.

EVENING AT LUCIFER'S PENTHOUSE

Lucifer decorated his penthouse with ( flower color)( favourite flower). He set up the table neatly with scented-candles and flowers.

After he finished decorating the penthouse and setting the table, he went to get ready. He decided to wear a sky-blue three-piece suit with a white pocket square. He combed his hair neatly and applied his favourite scent.

The elevator bell rung and the doors opened.

It was Y/N.

She wore a lovely (color) mini sleeveless dress. Her splendid (hair color)  (straight/curly/wavy) hair was untied. She wore (high/flat) (color) color heels.Her plumpy lips were smeared with a ravishing shade of red.The strong lovely smell of her perfume lingered around penthouse.

" Good evening, love. My, my, you actually look stunning .I have never seen anything as wonderful as you ,neither in Hell nor Silver City." Lucifer said, admiring your beauty.

You blushed and said," You are not bad yourself, Lucifer. You look handsome like always."

" Wow..the penthouse looks so lovely. You decorated it with my favourite flowers....it's beautiful. Thanks a lot Lucifer, I can't believe you did all this for me." Y/N said, adoring the beauty of the penthouse.

" Anything for you, love." Lucifer smiled.

" Please have a seat, milady." Lucifer said, directing his hand towards the neatly set-up table.

Like a gentleman, he pulled out the chair for Y/N to sit on.

After ensuring Y/N's comfort, he sat on the chair facing Y/N's seat.

" I hope you love (favourite food) " Lucifer said, opening the silver-domes that covered the food.

" You ordered my favourite food.." Y/N said, surprised.

" Correction darling, I made it myself. I would love to know what you think about my cooking skills." Lucifer chuckled.

Y/N tasted her favourite food which Lucifer made.

" Never knew that ,the Devil had such impressive cooking skills. " Y/N giggled.

" It took eons to perfect this extracurricular skill of mine, darling" Lucifer said with a glimmering smile.

Lucifer poured drinks for both, him and Y/N.

"Darling, I just want to ask you something, out of my curiosity. I don't know whether it's the right occasion to ask you this." Lucifer said, hesitantly.

" Do ask me, Lucifer. Now you are making me curious to know your question.." Y/N chuckled.

"I recently made a devilish revelation to you." Lucifer said.

"Hmm...what about that?" Y/N asked with a small smile, her eyes filled with curiosity.

"Even after you knew that, I really am the Devil, you loved me...I mean ,history has painted a quite awful picture of me...Despite all that, you still love me..why?" Lucifer said, with a confused look on his face.