528

As we were just chilling...

We heard a knock wayovula uNqaba and just stood there in utter silence sade sajongana no Soso.

Me: "Tatakhe"?

Beast: "Hm"?

Me: "Who's at the door"?

I heard a "mnxim" escape between his clenched jaws then he walked up to where I was without closing the door and took his phones...

Me: "Uyaphi"?

Beast: "Bedroom. That should be your visitor"

He took two of the triplets and looked at Soso, automatically Lwandiso got up to take the third child as Marc walked in followed by his girlfriend nda naar in an instant. I looked at them as they sat down wondering bayaphi...

Marc: "Hey...Uhm...I know the last time we saw each other wasn't-"

Linda: "Trina... We came to make peace between you and your brother"

Mnk! Wakanda joke was that?

Who would sellout their own sister and still be comfortable being called her brother? Leliphi elicuba belitshaywa ngu Marcus nam ndingcamle? I just sat there...

Linda: "I know andingeni ndawo yinto yenu lena as a family but I know with first-hand experience that this whole situation hasn't been easy on Marcus. He's ashamed of his choice of actions, he's ashamed to even think about the past few months and he's deeply sorry"

Me: "So ndingenaphi mna"?

Linda: "Ndicela umxolole torho S'bongile, I know inzima lento ndiyicela kuwe. In fact siyicela kuwe and we don't expect you to forgive him now, take your time but just consider it"

Me: "If he's so sorry why can't he speak for himself"?

Linda cleared her throat and moved back in to her seat allowing Polo to speak up.

Marc: "Tee...I know you hate me right now and I don't blame you. I deserve it"

Me: "Then why are you here"?

Marc: "I wanted to apologize to you"

Me: "Apologize huh? For what exactly? Tell me Marc, what exactly are you here to apologise for"?

Linda: "Can we not dig into the past please? We all know what happened"

Me: "I thought you said awungeni ndawo"?

Linda: "I did but kaloku ayizonisa ndawo lento yokuba makugrunjwe ipast ngoku"

Me: "Heh Linda"?

She looked up at me...

Me: "Nize apha to tell me how and why I should forgive Marcus, infact nize apha to dictate to me? Or y'all came here to apologize, please I need clarity"

Linda: "All I'm saying is-"

Me: "Mamela ke madam: I don't care what you're saying, that's the issue I'm having right now Linda. I don't care"

Linda: "Oh-kay"

Me: "Ek waag vir jou boetie, se vir my what exactly are you here to apologize for"?

He took a deep breath...Uba came down the stairs. I didn't even notice them leaving, they must have followed Uncle Soso.

Uba: "Mamam ntanayakho funi bhotile"

Me: "Oh, okay...Excuse me"

Uba noticed Marc wamjonga for a couple of seconds gqiba wahleka.

Uba: "Marc'O'Polo"