"Oh Tae~ " Jungkook said and Taehyung smile as he pinch Jungkook's cheek. 

"Your so damn cute~ I don't mind being with you forever!!" Taehyung said and hug his boyfriend close to him. 

"Tae~ My cheek is off limits." Jungkook said pouting. 

"sooryy sorry... Its just your so cute~" Taehyung said chuckling. 

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Y/N look at the Taekook and giggled. "Aren't they adorable?" Y/N said. 

"Yes they are. "Jimin said and smile. 

"But you know... Your adorable too." Y/N said and pinchJimin's cheek. Jimin blush and gave a smile. 

"Thanks, Your cute as well my love." Jimin said and Y/N smile. 

"Minie... Thanks for protecting me earlier with the bear incident..." Y/N said and gave a kiss to Jimin's cheek. 

"If you want to thank me, you shouldn't aim for the cheek. You should aim here." Jimin said as he pointed his lips. Y/N chuckled and kiss Jimin on the lips, it should be a peck but Jimin deepen the kiss and Who's Y/N to deny that? She kiss back. 

Soon they pull away and Jimin look at Y/N lovingly as he careress her cheek. "I love you and I'll do anything for you. I'll protect you in any danger and keep you safe no matter what." Jimin said and Y/N said. 

"Don't act like a hero all the time, because your my world as well. If your gone while protecting me... I don't think I'll be happy my Love..." Y/N said. 

"Well the important thing is that now your here and I'm here am I right?" Jimin said and Y/N nod happily.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

"Aish~ When are you two gonna stop arguing at each other?" Hobi said and sat down beside Yoongi. 

"Until this bird flew away. " Yoongi said and Hobi chuckled. 

"I don't think he would Yoongi. Beside Paemi look adorable anyway." Hobi said. 

"Who's adorable me or this bird?" Yoongi said and Hobi blushed. 

"You ofcourse." Hobi said looking away. 

Yoongi giggled and give a peck. Hobi got surprised. 

"Your really are adorable my Hubby." Yoongi said and smile as he gave a peck on Hobi's lips. Hobi blushed and look at Yoongi shyly.

"Don't suddenly kiss me! You know it's embarrassing." Hobi said.

"and you look so damn adorable when you embarrassed." Yoongi said.

"Why don't you get a ring already and get married?" Paemi said looking at Yoongi who smirk.

"For once, you and share the same brain cell. But, its only once I'll never have a brain of a bird." Yoongi said.

"Ugh! Why do you love a person like him anyway?" Paemi said looking at Hobi who look at Yoongi who seems to be waiting for an answer. Hobi look down shyly and smile.

"Because his so cool and handsome... The first time I'd lay my eyes on you on I thought your cute. But then I got to know you more since I'm kinda stalking you after I saw how cute you are. Your someone who looks fiesty but deep down your soft. You always like to sleep, but when you dance and sing you look like a star shinning so brightly, then the time you played that Piano.... Your delicate hands moving through the keys, your feeling how the music of the piano melted your heart... And mostly.. The angel like you is playing it. I only saw you once but you were amazing... Then... When the time I got to know you actually... I fell inlove with you more... So.. " Hobi said he look at Yoongi who had a great smile in his face.

" I'm glad, I'm thankful that you fall for me. Gosh! If only you talk to me within those days we would be happy just like this already!! "Yoongi said with a smile." I'm sorry if I didn't notice you before. I must be blind that someone as kindhearted as you  is not noticed by me. But now... I swear that if we're in the City, I'll quickly get a ring and propose to you. I know its too soon, But I love you already. No one had described me, No, No one had ever said those words to me. I'm very happy. Truly, Your one sunshine of my Life My Hoby... I love you. " Yoongi said careressing red cheek of Hobi who gave him a genuine smile.

" I love you too Yoongi. " Hobi said and the two shared a sweet kiss.

________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks For Reading
Hope you enjoy ☺️☺️☺️