Chapter 2 (Edited)

The next day Abby woke me up.

Taylor! Get up! Come on I want to spend time with you before you have to go home!
What time is it?
8:16
Oh. Ok. I'm up.

We got dressed. She let me borrow a pair of her jeans, and a tank. We walked to the park that was down the street. We walked over to a tree that had 'T, Taylor, and Abby Are Friends Forever' carved into the bark. We honestly don't know much about the guy that wrote it there. He was in New York for 3 weeks, so we hung out. All we know is that he had crystal blue eyes, like me, light brown hair, was here for meet and greets with his friends, he has a YouTube channel, and his name started with a T. I know it's dumb, we can't even remember his name. But for the 3 weeks he was here, we became really good friends with him. We even have a shit ton of pictures that we took with him. Just then my phone rang. I looked at it the caller ID, and it said T. 'T' I wondered. But I answered it.

Um...hello?
Hey tays
Um. Who's this?
You don't remember me do you?
I'm sorry but no.
It's Trevor. I was in New York for 3 weeks 2 years ago. Remember me now?
Oh my god Trevor!
I'll take that as a yes.
Yes I remember you! Abby is here to.
Cool. Can you put me on speaker so I can talk to both of you?
Yea. Just let me get Abby.
Ok.

I walked over to Abby, and told her.

I got her Trevor.
Cool. Whats up Abby?

Nothing. Hey are you coming back to New York soon?
Yea are you?
Haha. I'm here now.
What?

What?

Trevor hung up.

M-Hello?

A-What the hell did he mean?

M-Idk. But I want to find out.

After I said that Abby's phone rang so she answered it. It was her mom, so she walked over to the fountain.

T-Turn around.

M-Trevor!

T-Whats up? Long time no see.

M-Ya think.

A-Hey I gotta go, my mom called. Bye.

T-Bye.

A-Bye. Happy Birthday Taylor.

M-Thanks. Bye.

I looked at Trevor. He looked familiar. Then it hit me.

Oh my god Trevor your on O2L!
Yes I am. Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Thanks. Um. Do you want to come to my house for my party?
Sure.
Ok. Follow me.
Ok.

Me and Trevor walked to my house. When we got there, we went inside.

Hey do you, um, want an AriZona?
What do you got?
Green Tea and Watermelon.
Uh. Watermelon.
Ok.

I walked into the kitchen, and found a note.

What's that?

Trevor asked scaring me.

Holy Shit! And it's a note from my parents. They went to go get my aunt and they'll be back in a little bit.
Oh. Ok.

I hand him his AriZona. And we walk into the living room. Then someone knocked on the door. So I got up and answered it. It was a police officer.

Um. Can I help you officer?
Um. Yes. I'm looking for Miss Taylor Lawley.
That's me.
Oh. Well your parents got into a car crash, and they instantly died. I'm sorry Miss.
B-b-but where will I s-s-s-stay?
We called your brother, you are going to be living with him and his friends in California.
California? My brother was with my mom!
No Miss your older brother.
My...older...b-b-b-brother?
Yes.
What's his name?
Um. Kian. Kian Lawley. Your catching the plane to California Thursday at 9 in the morning. If you would like we can find someone to fly with you.

Trevor walked up.

I can go with you if you want me to. I have to leave Thursday anyway.
Yes please.
Ok. Well I'm gonna let you pack. When your done call this number. They will ship your belongings down to your brothers house. Ok?
Yea. Thanks.

I closed the door, turned around, and looked at Trevor. He held out his arms, and I fell into them, crying.

This is the worst birthday ever.
I know how to make it better. At least a little bit.
But how?
Look at me.

I looked at him. And seen that he was leaning in. So I did to. Until finally we kissed. When he pulled away, we both smiled.

Better?
Yea. Thanks Trevor.
Your welcome.
Can you help me pack?
Sure. Let's go.

We went to my room and packed half of my stuff. Then the next day, Monday, we shipped my stuff to Cali. Then on Tuesday, we watched movies all day. Wednesday. My last day here. At around 9:30, toke a shower, got into pj's, put my hair up in a messy bun, then I went downstairs.

T-Whats up Tay?

M-Nothing. Who are you talking to?

T-Kian. He wants me and you to video chat with him. If that's not to much.

M-Yea. It's not to much.

T-Ok.

M-Ok.

T-Well I gotta go to the bathroom. I'll be right back.

M-Ok. Do you need help finding it?

T-No. I'll manage.

M-Ok. If you say so.

I looked over. Trevor left his phone. I decided to read his messages with Kian to try and see what he was like.

(Bold-Trevor Italics-Kian)

Hey Kian.
Hey Trev. What's up?
Waiting.
For what?
Taylor to get out of the shower so I can can talk to her.
Oh. Wait. Does Trev have a crush?
Dude you know that I've like her since last time we were in New York.
Yes I know. I still can't believe that you flew all the way back to New York just to see her.
Haha. Yea...
Have you asked her out yet?
No. Kian. I haven't. I'll ask her tomorrow.
Oh. Ok. Well good luck with that. If she is anything like me...you're not gonna get a yes from her. At least not the first time.
Well thanks for the support.
Anytime.
Hahaha.
Hey is she out of the shower yet?
Yea. Just got out.
Ok. Can you send me a picture of her.
Ok.

(Insert Picture Here)
She's not looking.
She doesn't know that I took it.
Sneaky. Hey can you ask her if she wants to video chat?
Sure.
Ok. Thanks.
Np.
:)
She said yes. I'll send you a request. K?

*5 minutes later*

I thought that you said that you were going to send me a request Trev!
Trev? That's a cute nickname.
Um. Trevor...you ok buddy?
Oh. Sorry Kian. Its Taylor. Trevor is in the bathroom.
Oh. Hey send me a pic of you.
Ok. One sec.
Alright.

I was about to take a pic to send to Kian, when Trevor ran over and tackled me onto the couch. I ended up taking a pic of that and accidentally hitting send.

Um? What was that?
An accident Kian I swear. He tackled me.
Ok. I believe you. Now let video chat.

Trevor sent him a request and he accepted. We talked until 1:36 in the morning. Then I feel asleep on Trevor's chest. I woke up to see Kian staring at me.

Kian! What the hell!
We never disconnected.
Oh. Sorry.
It's ok.
Ok. What time is it?
It's 3 am here 7 where you are.
Ok. See you later bye.
Bye.