21. Koreaboo.com

୨°❃ 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐞 :: ꒱

⌗⋆。˚ introducing ➩┊𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐀𝐇-𝐑𝐈𝐍

❐ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 you get to updates about the senior artist of K-Pop: 𝑫𝑰𝑨𝑵𝑨 𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑲' ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎

𓆝𓆟𓆜𓆞𓆡

TRENDING: DIANA SPEAKS UP ABOUT BULLYING

March 1, 2021. By. Claudia Park

 Claudia Park

Recently, there has been a lot of bullying scandal among Korean celebrities that involves famous group members such as Stray Kids' Hyun-Jin, G(IDLE)'s Soo-Jin, and so on

Diana was the first Korean artist to bring this matter in her opinion. Last night, Diana uploaded three slides of letters that she wrote on her notepad and screenshot them before uploading them on her Instagram.

It was a very long letter and it was written in Korean. Some fans posted a translation to the letter so international fans could understand her letter.

She said in her letter;

It has come to my concern that there has been a lot of bullying scandal that involves a lot of celebrities who are also my friends. Some, even close. If I would be honest, I am disappointed with them. I am sure that some fans would not accept that their idols are involved in a bullying scandal. But I am not surprised because bullying in South Korea is a very normal thing. And I want to share with you, my opinion about it.

Bullying does not only mean you are bullying people physically but also emotionally and mentally. Take, for example, someone who calls you fat online. That is bullying. Online bullying. You were hurt by their harsh and rude words. That is bullying. If it is worse, physical bullying might kill the victim of bullying.

To be honest, I would not say who is wrong and who is right in this matter. I think both are wrong in this situation. First off, I will be very disappointed and upset if the teachers do not care about a student being bullied when a teacher should teach and care for their students.

Second, bullying is not an option. It is a must-not. Bullying can kill. It can kill the victim while you are happy doing it. That is dangerously arrogant and you should be bullying anyone. Who do you think you are? A queen? A king? School's principal's children? You don't have the right to bring anyone down.

If you want to prank or joke, do other things but not bullying. This is so wrong. Bullying is something that should not be tolerated. Please, if you bully someone, apologize. Do not bully people. Your actions have consequences in the end. So, please. Stop.

Third, the victim should not keep quiet. Whatever happens, do not keep quiet. I don't know why classmates seem to not care whenever a bully happens in front of their eyes. Speak up, act up. Why can't you do something? This is not normal. Do not normalize these things because this is not okay.

I have a junior once in high school. Saw that she was bullied by a group of seniors, I act up. This is why you need to learn martial arts. I couldn't stand to see someone who is bullied and I am angry that the victim is very soft and weak. Please, stand up for yourself.

You are worthy and you should not let anyone step on you. Friends and family, teachers. Please, care for the person. Ask about your friend, family. Teachers, please. What is it more important than your students' safety in school? Please, don't do this. Don't bully.

In this day matter, the victim of a bully then speaks up that they were bullied by the people who are now celebrities and want them to do a public apologizing. Let me ask you now. Why weren't you this strong before this? Why want to ruin someone's career? Do you think they don't deserve to be loved? I'm asking you why you didn't act up like this before? Before the bully became an artist?

Why didn't you report to their agency before they became popular? Why now then you want attention so the bully will be the victim now? Does it give you any satisfaction? Ruining someone's career. Does it give you any satisfaction? Do you know what will happen when a celebrity's career is over? She or he might never get any jobs anymore. Even as a waiter or waitress.

You will be the bully here. So, please. Don't make this a big matter. Your vengeance is killing yourself. Your attitude and your arrogant self will come back to you. You don't need to tell it to social media and curse to their fans or the artist. Do it privately.

I know. You were bullied and you had consequences. But you can just report to the police and it will be kept a secret because of confidentiality. You don't have to go on social media to embarrass the whole group of celebrities. It's not the right thing to do. Nothing of it is the right thing to do.

So, here's my opinion. Both people are wrong at this time. The bully shouldn't have bullied. Whatever it takes, bullying is not an option. Strictly, no bullying. Bullying is not fun and it's not funny.

And, the victim should not find attention to bring the celebrity down just because they are now popular and you want to bring their image down as possible. It's not the right thing either.

So, whatever happens, no bullying. Strictly, no.

So, what do you think about her comment on the bullying matter? Most fans support her opinion that both sides are wrong. What do you think?

HOW DOES THIS ARTICLE MAKE YOU FEEL?

COMMENT DOWN BELOW.

✎↷: _____________