Nate wiped her sister's tears. “No, ate, thank you. Thank you for the things you've done to me. You're right, mom and dad's attention was fixed in me that they forgot about your existence. But amidst of the things you've done? I'm still thankful and will always be thankful. You taught me a lot, ate. I can't tell it one by one, but believe me, I learned a lot from you. Thank you for your help and love for me. I love you, ate.” the boy stated and kissed her sister's forehead.

“Thania—”

“It's Parisha!” the two exclaimed, correcting their mother.

“Fine, Isha? Nagpaalam ka ba sa kasintahan mo?” she asked her daughter.

“Uhm, Mom? Do you have something to eat? Nagutom ako bigla eh” she asked, diverting the topic. She's dead by now for she forgot to tell Lea about it, or she intended not to tell her about it. Regina guided them to the kitchen and serve her food.

“Tumawag siya sa'kin, galit na galit. Hindi ka na naman nagpaalam 'no?” Regina said. “Anak, kasintahan mo si Lea, nararapat lamang na alam niya kung saan saan ka pumupunta. Alam mo naman kung paano mapraning ang babaeng yon.” she adds.

“Tulog pa naman kasi siya nong umalis ako. Don't worry about it na, ako na bahala sa kaniya mamayang pag-uwi ko. I came here to bond with you.” she responded.

“Anak, you should change that habbit of you. Pwede kang makapatay ng tao sa ginagawa mong yan. You should at least drop a message or note that you left para hindi mag-alala yong tao.” Regina reprimands.

“Will do, mom.” she replied and continue to eat. After she finished eating they continue to catch up and bond together.

While on the other hand, Lea was so anxious. She've been trying to reach out the latter but still no avail.

“Nicole? Have you reach her?” she asked her daughter.

“No, mom. And please, stop panicking! She'll come home anytime soon, okay? She's old enough to handle herself.” her daughter replied.

“I know she's old enough to handle herself but damn! I don't even know where on earth she is! It's almost lunch but she's still not home!” she exclaimed.

“Mama? Why are you—”

“Will you please go upstairs for a while, Leana?”

“Why, Mama? Do you have—”

“Will you please go upstairs, Leana Jem. Please?” Lea plead her daughter in a calm way in order not fright the kid. She knows that when she didn't control herself and yelled at her intentionally or not, the kid might cry and will be hurt. She doesn't want to be yelled and ignored, the same way as her Mommy does. And as long as Lea can, she's avoiding that to happen.

“Why you're mad at me? I didn't do anything wrong, Mama. I'll tell this to Mommy when she came home.” the kid replied and went immediately to her room and locked it.  There's no doubt that she's a smart kiddo. She can read someone's feeling by just merely looking the latter's face.

“Let me talk to her na, Ma. You might end up yelling at her eh, mana pa naman sa Mommy niya.” Nicole said and followed her sister.

“Why do I have to deal with these two! My goodness! They're stressing me out! Where the hell are you, babe! Where are you!!” she whispered. She've been cursing and ttying to reach the latter but to no avail.

“Ate? When are you coming home? I mean, when will you coming to live with us? I missed you so much, ate. Please be home na.” the little kid begged.