Genderswap Part 1 where it began

Start from the beginning

I then left not wanting to be late

I then left not wanting to be late. As I was walking I just had to get lost in thought and let my feet guide me. I ended up passing the backdoor to my old home. At the wrong time of course. When all of a sudden I was hit with a bag I fell to the ground. When I looked up I saw my former parents glaring at me.

"What are you doing here?" I glared at them as well as I got up. Before sighing when they tried throwing another bag of trash at me. And this time this one wasn't tied well and dirty.

"I was walking by as I was going to a blind date Alya set up for me," I said before stalking off. I ran when I heard them start to shout terrible names at me and how much of a disappointment I am to them. As I ran I crash into someone.

Danielle POV

I was walking plotting ways to kill and hide the body of one lying harlot Lila Rossi. She thinks she can get people to turn against me by rumors without me finding out was a fat chance. But father will lift the no-kill rule just this once.

It doesn't help that I am here to see how the Paris heroes are doing and if they need our help. I'm stuck here until then much to my frustration. But that frustration shrinks after I met and got to know Marin. He was a kind and go-lucky person. And even though he is treated terribly has a heart of gold and never treats someone terrible.

But Lila his bully liked him. She tried everything to keep all girls and anyone interested in him away or made them out as the bad guy. And when she saw I liked him that's when we started to buttheads. I sighed and decided to just sit at home to take a walk and think about everything. But of course, I couldn't have one quiet moment. Marin ran into me causing us to fall to the ground.

"Sorry, Danielle I didn't see you. I was just running so I wouldn't hear what Tom and Sabine were shouting at me." I growled on the inside hearing that. His parents had disowned him and treated him like dirt. He couldn't even walk in front of the bakery without them doing something to him.

"You shouldn't let them treat you like that," I said in my usual cold tone. But I knew my gaze was soft staring at his face. But then I saw what he was wearing and fought the blush wanting to appear on my face.

"It's not that simple Danielle, there my parents. Whether they're good or bad. I just can't deal with that right now. I have to get to yet another blind date set up by Alya." I tried to keep my face neutral at that. But I knew it was with Lila and from how Marin was dressed somewhere expensive and Marin would be paying for both of them.

"Well, you better get going, Marin. And one more thing you look good." I said before walking away knowing with the time difference patrol was starting soon in Gotham. She. I got there my idiotic brothers were all there waiting for me.

Marin POV

I walk to the restaurant and when I get there I am directed to the table with Lila at it. I smile and sit down across from her. She looks me up and down with a predatory gleam in her eyes. I puke a little in my mouth that that. I know she only wants to be with me because of my money. Which is only possible by M threads.