Chapter 14

Abhi drop avu in her house...

At night Vaisu take two cup of coffee and go to sid's room...She enter in the room and find sid in his dream land and smiling like stupid..so she thought to tease sid a little bit...

vaisu- So, someone is in his dream land...

Sid- yes vabi..[Not in his sense]

Vaisu- and in your dream your are hugging avu..

Sid-yes vabi....[Not in his sense]

Vaisu- I see it, sid...

Sid- what are you saying vabi[ Come back to sense]

vaisu- take coffee...I know you are dreaming about avu...

Sid- how do you always get to know ...

Vaisu- I am here from 10 mintues...and you are answer me like stupid and smiling like stupid...what can i assume about it...

Sid- yeah...I understand...Actually today she hug me...its feels different...you know i was waiting for the day when i hear any news of my recovery...I was happy...but when she hugged me...I feel different happiness...

Vaisu- I understand sid...You will be recover very soon...Then i make avu my little sister-in law...keep prepare to propose her...ok..

Sid- Ok di...You know sometimes i confused to call to vabi or di.. because before marriage you are my di and after marriage you are my vabi...

Vaisu- Its ok sid..you call me anything.. Any name can not change our bond...

Sid- Right, di...

Vaisu- Now take rest...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In avu's room

avu's pov

[ Today i was very happy...sid start responding to my treatment...In those months today he feel pain sense in this leg...i hug him today ..vaisu di told me that she saw us hugging for 10 minute...But i feel like we hug for a second.. isn't it weird.. And i feel something different in his  arms...i think i need to check up my self..i  think i need to  this to reem..may be she can help me...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It cross 1.9 k views ...i am so happy...keep supporting me guys like this...

bye 

shomriddhi...