.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.Brother Problems.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.

Beginne am Anfang

"well not when that boy is my stupid brother" you placed the magazine down on the counter.

"Tooru Oikawa huh?" He says while looking at the magazine.

"that would be him" you turned around to see Oikawa walking towards the counter with an arms full of milk bread.

"Are you kidding me?! Do you need that much?!" You looked at his arms in disbelief.

How is he not fat as fuck?

"Yes I do" you grinned before dropping the bread onto the counter, the man behind the counter began ringing you guys up.

You handed him the money and he handed you the bag full of bread.

"I'd call you a fatass but it really doesn't suit you" you pointed towards his bottom, he gave you an offended look before storming out of the store. You and cashier laughed before saying your goodbyes.

You walked out of the store to see Oikawa having a staring contest with.. Daichi? Oh my god.

Kageyama began walking past you and heading towards the door, you grabbed his arm and looked over at you.

"Swaggyama how long have they been doing that?" You pointed towards your brother and Daichi.

"Swaggyama?" He questioned.

"Doesn't matter. Now answer my question" you told him, he just shrugged and walked into the store. What an asshole.

You walked over to your brother and the captain and swung your hand in between their faces making them snap out of their trance.

"Stop acting like children" you smacked your brother in the head, he glared at you before turning back to Daichi.

"Hello Y/n" he gave you a slight smile, you gave him an awkward nod.

"So did I make it on the team" you blurted out, this caught Sugawaras attention and he began walking towards the three of you.

"Actually Y/n you di-" Daichi began but was cut off by the silver haired boy.

"You did! And we're happy to have you on the team isn't that right Daichi" he elbowed the brown haired boy in the stomach.

You gave them a weird look "okay thanks" they gave you a blank expression, they'd hoped you would have been a little more enthusiastic.

"Uh no, no! What the fuck Y/n" A pissed Oikawa turned towards you, he's such a drama Queen.

"If you tell me I can't be on the team then I'm sending the milk bread back" you told him, he sighed.

"Whatever" he gave them one last glare before walking away from you and the rest of the team.

"Well I'll see you guys tomorrow" you smiled and waved at both Suga and Daichi.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── ·

You know, I don't even want to be on the team. I thought they were gonna say no but I guess this is fine. The only thing that sucks is that I actually have to be active.

"Oh my god! Put some pants on Y/n!" Tooru screams while walking back into his room where he had just came from.

"absolutely not" You said while smiling "my ass can be free whenever it wants to be" you walked into the kitchen with just a hoodie and underwear on.

Fuck pants. I hate them, they're so uncomfortable and for what? I'm wearing whatever the hell I want to while I'm at home.

"Don't be a pussy Tooru, I've done this since I was like 10 so it's nothing new" you rolled your eyes.

You watched as his door slowly cracked open and he stepped out with a hand over his eyes.

"Well Y/n just because you've done it for years doesn't mean it's a normal thing" his hand continued to rest over his eyes and you just shrugged.

"Ok stay blind then" you said before walking to the freezer and pulling out the pizza rolls.

"Want some pizza ro-"

"Hell yeah I want some pizza rolls!" His hand found it's way off of his face and he ran towards the kitchen stool before plopping down on it.

"Could you be a little faster"

"I just put it in"

"Yeah well it's taking to long"

"Then get the fuck out and shower!"

"No!"

"It'll be done when you're out so go!"

You pointed towards the bathroom, he sighed before getting off the stool. He lazily walked towards the bathroom.

"Tooru" you glared at the back of his head.

He turned towards you before turning back around and running into the bathroom and slamming the door. This man is a fucking child, I literally cannot stand him.

"Well shit" you stared blanking at the wall.

"How did I forget my stuff at school!?" You groaned loudly, Oikawa snickered from the other room.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Word count: 1254

You know how I said this chapter would be longer?
Yeah well I lied😃👍🏼
Like this story is kinda embarrassing🦫
But anyway why am I falling for fucking Daichi
get me outta here before I do Something
I shouldn't do😭
Ok also does it make you uncomfortable
When I call you babes? Because if so
Pleaseeee let me know I'll think of something
Else to call you lovely people.
Ohhh and when I say normal POV it's pretty much just Y/n's point of view.