Chapter 1;

A/N

The POVs will change quite a lot. I will post the cast in the morning if you don't already know.

~~~~~~~

Marinette's POV:

Ahh~ I sigh dreamily while I watch Adrien in class. He looks so gorgeous with his perfect hair and beautiful green eyes. If only I could tell him how I truly felt.

His eyes suddenly shot towards me, causing me to panic. I awkwardly looked away at Alyia, my best friend and started a random conversation.

Adrien's POV:

I felt a pair of eyes on me and looked to my right to find Marinette staring at me. There's something up with that girl.. I always catch her staring, what if she likes me? The weird thing is that she looks so familiar. Oddly familiar. I just can't say to who. 

This class is boring and I'd do anything to get me out of it. I could hardly pay attention. All I could think of was her.  Oh how I wish I knew who she really is. Ladybug. My little lady. I'm quite sure she knows how I feel towards her, I don't know what's stopping her for feeling the same. I've made it abundantly clear that I love her, more than once. What do I have to do for her to finally love me back?

Marinette's POV:

I glance back at Adrien and see he's no longer looking my way. I wonder if I should tell him how I feel.. what if he feels the same way!? No. Marinette don't be silly. It's Adrien we are taking about, not someone Like Cat Noir.

That silly kitty is always putting his paws in other peoples business. Always trying to make me 'fall for him'. If I'm being quite honest I probably would if he wasn't as annoying!

"Alright students, for this project we will be working in groups of 3. I presume you are all mature enough to pair together yourselves?" The teacher finally finished explaining the instructions and is letting us start our work. I wonder who I'll pair with... probably Alyia as always.

I stood out of my seat, as did the rest of the class, to go join Alyia, who will be our third person? I wonder...

As I was making my way across the room to where Alyia now was, seated me tes to one of her other friends, I bumped into someone.

"So sorry!" He said rubbing the back of my neck, helping me stable myself so I wouldn't fall over. I looked up and saw.. and Adrien!

"Oh, uh.. haha, uh n-no problemo!" Seriously Marinette!? 'No problemo'? Do you know how to speak!? Adrien let out an awkward chuckle as I quickly ran past him trying to recover from that strange encounter.

"Wait! Marinette, would you possibly want to be in my group? Haha." Adrien said shyly. Adrien asking me if I wanted to work with him!? How could I say no!? I glanced over at Alyia and gestured towards Adrien, showing that I was working with him and that she should come join us. All of a sudden an annoying squeaky voice met my ears.

"Adrikins!? Why don't we work together!?" Chloé eagerly asked Adrien, acting like a puppy.

Adriens POV:

Oh god, I really don't want to work with Chloé. I was hoping I could just work with Marinette and their friend, so I could get closer with her and possibly find out more about her. But I couldn't say no to Chloé, she'd have a fit and cause a scene, as usual.

I uncertainly glanced at Marinette asking for approval to where she sulked and rolled her eyes. "Sure." I said. Marinette might not like it but she's not in charge.

~~~~~~~~
A/N

Yayyy!!! Chapter one! Pretty short, I know. They will be longer in the future, for sure. I will probably make some revisions but for now I hope you liked it!

-scarlettsstella