CHAPTER 3

i have- huge writers block so this story is all over the place i apologise.

bakugous pov-

head. fuzzy. all i can hear is static. i cant hear anything. i cant. ugh...

aizawa pov-

"shit"

bakugous body starts to shake and i grab softly him and place him onto the floor carefully putting my hands underneath his head. 

"its okay" i look up to the clock taking note of the time and looking up every now and again to make sure i don't need to call an ambulance. slowly but surely his convulsions become less and he opens his eyes immediately squeezing them shit.

"bright" the whisper was barely heard as he raised his arm to cover his own face
"ill go turn off the lights. you okay kid?"
"mm fine. go turn off the lights old man"

i get up to go turn off the light keeping an eye on the boy to make sure he stays alert.

"you sure you're okay kid"

he nods and starts to tilt slightly to the side as if he was gonna pass out. i run over lifting his shoulders. 

"hey kid i need you to stay awake okay?? just until we can get you back home"
he nods again and pinched his thigh trying to stay awake

"that's it. good job"

mic walks into the classroom with a bottle of water and bottle of pills. at a guess. pain killers. all staff know how bakugous seizures effect him and they leave him with migraines and body pains for days. basically meaning he never has a break.

no ones pov-

hizashi walks up to the two handing aizawa the bottle of water to which he opens it giving it to the boy and supporting him so he doesn't spill it. 

hizashi leans down to shotas ear and whispers to him "mitsuki and masaru arnt able to get off work for another 2 hours"

"guess hes coming with us then"

shota lifts bakugou up telling him to just sleep and his parents would pick him up later but he has to stay at there house. bakugou sleeps as they all walk to the aizawa-yamada household.

AND DONE! WITH THIS CHAPTER!! im so sorry its taken me so long to get another chapter out and to even just update you guys but lifes been chaotic!! im sorry its so short i have huge writers block and i dont know how to get rid of it.